Sunday, November 23, 2008

Im loving it~

Hello Peeps! Its been a while i din post a blog edi.. Well.. Im lazy to do blogging ba.. Lazy with the typing.. And i got so many nice things to say.. Well.. I love my Hot Sizzlin Stuff alot!! And i reli miss him alotttt now.. Every second.. Well.. I spend good times and wonderfull times with him.. His a very good guy.. He treats me well.. I had great time with him when we're out.. Ooooo~ The beach is nice.. Windy.. Its been long i din go to the beach.. But the boyfriend brought me.. So yeah.. Its reli nice.. And i mean really really nice.. You guys should reli go.. If u have not been there for long.. Well.. I dun have much to say though.. I just want to say I never feel this happy before.. I just felt sooooo happy after being with him.. He gives me joy, happy-ness... When im down he cheers me up.. So yeah.. Tats soooo good of him.. Well... This is the first time my brother knows i have bf.. Cause his my brother friend.. So.. My brother dun care.. He even help me out.. Thanks bro.. Ur sooo good! Well..his my 2nd brother.. Im very much closer to my 2nd brother.. Big brother not reli.. But he knows i have a bf la..and know who issit.. And i sometimes can get my sot-ness high up when im with my 2nd bro gf.. She's a funny person.. I owes hang-out with them though.. They're a bunch of funny ppl.. Sometimes crazy.. Hahaha.. Yeah...well.. Im loving each day of my life.. I've never miss someone this much before.. After being with him.. The miss feeling.. Gets stronger each day.. And the love feeling too.. Tats why.. Mcd says "Im Loving It".. Hehehe.. Yeah.. Im loving it.. Hmmm... I guess i have nothing much to say now.. Will write another post soon if im not lazy.. =) Good nite Peeps! Sweet dreams! And dear..Love You always!~ Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

aLoM said...

Some1 one cloud9 ler.muahahaha

Karen said...

Huh? What cloud9 dear? *blur*