Thursday, November 6, 2008

The happy side of me is back!

Its been a long time i din update my blog.. Hehe.. Well, all i got to say is, the happy side of me is back... And this time for real its back!! Wanna know more ask me.. =) Well, school holiday is almost here.. I din went to school for like three days edi.. Monday i went for this Eco-sweet challenge thingy.. The so call "small type of Amazing Race".. Wooo... So tiring.. They said its about 6 plus KM long.. On tat very day, after the challenge.. My whole leg hurts alot... The next day i woke up, my hip got hurt too.. I cant even totally bend dwn and take things.. My mom said im just like the old grandma.. hahaha.. So well..i felt better today edi.. Goin to school tml.. Last day, got to see friends.. If not next year den see them.. =) Time pass fast tho.. Uhhh.. When its time to school the time pass like so slow... When its holiday... The time flies like so fast.. Hehe.. Hmmmm.. I have nothing much to say tho... Just wanna write something to update my blog.. Im havin a wonderful time.. Okieeee~ Thats all for this post.. I'll write one soon if im not lazy.. Have a nice day.. Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: