Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goodness...

Haha.. Here i am again.. I just feel like writting one post.. I think its a short one.. Hmmm.. Well, i dun care wht happen, im done with it.. I dun care about it.. I only knew u like one day?... Haha.. What was i thinking.. So yea.. But i felt down just now cause i went out around 2sth in the afternoon, when i came back around 5sth, i saw my msn got people find me, but when i see.. tat person offline edi i cant even reply tat person.. I felt so so upset.. Cause tat person never find me online, i was shock to see ur msg on msn.. Hehe.. But i cant reply.. Duhhhh... Its a good thing i forget about it, hey...single is all tat.. I can even see guys...any guys.. Haha.. Saw alot today.. =) Welllllll.....some are good some okok, some...nahh... Hahahahaha.. Oh yea, someone from airport road church got married today.. Nice couple.. Sweet... I was there with my church friends, 4 of us plus me.. We were incharge of the sound system.. So yea, tats why we were there.. I was wondering in my mind how would my wedding next next time would be.. Hehe.. I cant imagine it.. But i hope i'll meet my Mr.Right soon.. Mayb Jesus will let me meet my Mr.Right guy next time.. Jesus knows when's the right time.. hehe.. Hmmm..I suddenly feel like saying..i like eating Waffle!!!! haha.. Cause i ate one this afternoon.. Peanut butter.. Weeee...very nice.. Haha.. Feel like eating another one.. I Like Waffle!!!!!!! Woo.. Well, i guess its up to here.. Nothing much to say.. Good nite.. Have a good nite sleep.. =) Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

4 comments:

ahma said...

waffle!!! haha..jesus is taking care of ur mr right now.. so that he keeps himself away from pre-marital sex.. that's y its important to pray for our future.. lol..this is true..

Karen said...

Haha.. Yup.. Must pray for ur future.. =)

aLoM said...

WOOOO! Single is ok wat.. can see leng zahi. Miri alot of leng zhai ma.. Anyways, have a nice week ahaed of you yah.. take care Karen..

Love,
aLoM™

Karen said...

Alom, Its nt easy as u thk la.. Being single smtime sucks.. =)