Thursday, October 23, 2008

My mind----blank

Hmmm.. Haha.. Last few day i was so lazy to post a blog.. My last on was on saturday. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday i was lazy to post.. Well i was sick on Wednesday, cux of Tuesday la..i was caught in the rain.. Uhhh.. Sucks.. So when i got home, my dad ask me to bath in hot water quickly..so i went.. But i thk its too late..i got a BIG Headache.. Wow..eat two tablets of panadols also not enuf.. So, the nxt day when my dad woke me up, my headache got worst..i feel my whole head like "kena" press down hardly.. So i din go to school.. Then my dad ask me go take a shower then brought me for breakfast and went to see the doctor.. Doctor just gave me panadols only.. and a sick leave.. Duhh.. But its nothing la.. So i came home..i ate the tablets den rest.. I sleep till 2sth and woke up so hungry, my mom "tapao" food for me on the table, so i ate it and then went to take a refreshing bath and i lie down again.. I just feel my head heavy.. So today i felt better so i went to school.. My head stil have this headache.. I dunno why it wont go away la.. Haiya.. It comes and go.. I think its because of the heat la.. Too heaty... Hehe.. Now is 11.32pm, just now abt 10pm, outside my house "banjir" so, my dad, my brother and me use the umbrella and went outside to see.. Wow its my first time seeing my place "banjir" till like tat... Wooo...wht a shock.. My mom was taking the oppurtunity to sweep the "banjir" drain.. Hehe.. The water was like freaking cold man.. Haha..But its fun.. =) Hmmm...tml is lawatan to Sm Teknik.. Wonder how would it be.. I feel lazy to go..but think of those dun hv chance to go i better go if not my place wasted.. So...yeah.. Hehe.. I just feel happy tonite.. Dunno why.. Suddenly have the happy feeling.. hahaha.. Hmmm..i think i'll write till here la.. Its late edi, now is 11.37pm, i got to sleep..if not tml dun hv the strenght to wake up.. So yea...good nite!!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: