Monday, October 6, 2008

I really feel Sorrowful

Its been quite sometime i din post a blog.. So now its time to post..since im such down with a bad mood... Well...why issit when i get my hopes up high..den it will fall? When i said i dun want to get it up high..i keep feeling so sorrowful.. Why? Cant u feel tat i treat u so good? I reli want u to gv me a chance..dun u knw tat? Why do i suddenly fall for u? When all this while i keep saying..i have forgotten u and treat u as a normal fren..no heart feelings.. But all this while i still have those kind of feeling tat..i still miss u..still want u.. But i thk u wont want me..if not why last time u treat me like tat.. All this while i keep thinking of u.. I dunno why i just cant take u off my mind.. Why...why...why????? I want u but...haiz...no use... I just love u i guess.. I suddenly feel this way... Well maybe i'll put u down..but i owes say this...i oso din put down.. Haiz.... So fan... I dunno who to tell all this thgs..so i jz write a blog.. Tell my best fren..i told her jz now edi.. Want to tel another one..she dun hv credit.. So whts the use of messaging her telling her when she knt reply me.. So a blog is better..so tat my frens can see..and give me comments.. I hope so.. Well..till here.. I'll write one soon.. Its almost midnight.. =) Good nite! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: