Friday, October 17, 2008

Yeah!! FREEDOM!!

My last blog was like 6 of October.. Tats few weeks ago.. Hehe.. I had no time to write a blog.. Study.. PMR.. Haha.. Woooo.. Today PMR done!!! At last... Wait for this week few months ago edi..cnt wait for it to pass.. At last it pass.. Today only one subject.. I arrived school abt 7.30am.. Then everyone was like cnt wait for the exam to finish.. Den at 9.25 the Block E finish earlier then my Block.. Tat is Block F.. So we heard them shout..scream.. Everything la.. Haha.. Den when its 9.30 the teacher asked us to stop writting..and whatever.. After she collect the paper she said we cn go but dun shout or wht.. Haiya.. They dun even let us do tat...whts the use.. Haha..but nvm..we friends see each other and say yeah finish le.. Tats enough edi.. Haha.. Wooo.. My heart keep on shouting but i dun shout it out.. I just do whtever thing i want at home edi..no nid hear my mom say study everyday.. Hehe.. I cant stop laughing.. And i dun do planning for me after PMR.. What comes...comes lo.. My friends said this week dun go out..nxt week den go.. its okay..we still have months to go.. No worries.. Hehe.. So tml i also dunno wht to do.. Was thinking of bringing my baby cousin to stay wif me..follow me.. Dunno she wants or not.. Well i can go out at nite edi.. I wont worry my mom will become mad at me.. Cux im like a bird i cn fly after my exam.. haha.. After finish PMR.. My church ppl start call me..say tml got rehearlsal for childrens day on Sunday at 5pm.. Well i'll start busy again.. Its okay.. Busy on Saturday better den nothing to do rite? hehe.. Hmmm...i just feel happy.. Well, i'll write this post till here.. I'll write one soon..in a few days i guess.. Haha.. Well...Good Day! Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: