Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bored...*Yawn*

Hi again.. Haha.. I just wrote one blog yesterday leh.. But now if im nt lazy and if i hve thg to write i can write everyday one.. Cux i have nothing to do edi.. Hehe.. Hmmmm... Well.. Today so bored.. I followed my parents to Parkson jalan-jalan.. I felt bored of following them so i told them i wna go Popular to read story book.. Not actually read la..just go find my favourite book.. "Little Black Dress Book".. I found one and its quite interesting to read..so i bought it.. I havent even read finish my first one and i bought another one.. First one only read half nia.. Cux of my PMR i cant read story book.. Now i can..all i have now is time.. Well..after buying the story book, i walk down alone to the magazine shop to buy my magazine "i-feel".. Hehe.. I owes buy tat magazine.. Hmmm..i see everyone not walking alone one..all got "mate" wif them.. Then i was thinking.. Why they got i dun hv.. Then i told myself..they got..no Freedom ba.. See like me dun hv..i cn go wer ever i want.. But sometimes i think la.. Quite boring oso if dun hv a "special someone" wif me.. But sometimes i oso think..if got ah...not fun oso.. I saw alot of eng dao handsome guys at Parkson.. But they all one gang...i oso dun dare look.. I just walk pass them.. Well goin on...after buying my magazine..i called my mom, she said they were abt to call me..cux they were abt to go back..so i said meet them dwnstairs.. Then i came back home lo.. Come back..if not online den i watch movie.. Nothing much to do oso la..after PMR.. Before PMR is study study... Always hear my mom say study..now she see me online like she dun even care.. Of cux dun care la..if she does i sure die lo.. Haha..well at last PMR pass la.. Just like the bird just fly out from the cage..but i had nothing to do la.. I like saying bored.. So ppl who knows me.. My new word is "BORED"... Haha.. I got alot type of words i like to say.. But i thk ppl who knows me one they wont know one..but i thk for some of my frens they would know.. Hehe.. I dun say...u guess edi come tel me lo.. Hmmm...i feel so lazy to go back to school to do all the no use stuff..but wht to do.. maybe nxt nxt week i dun go for a few days la.. So tired of school after PMR edi.. Nothing to do.. At home oso nothing to do.. My parents ask me dun go KL first.. They're goin to buy some stuff for the condominium thr..i thk goin for three days only..they dun wnt to bring me.. Haiyo.. I feel so disappointed.. I wanna have fun ba.. But well..nvm la..im goin in December ba.. I can shop till i....dunno..haha.. Hmmm...tats all for todays blog.. I'll write one tml if i have thg to write and im nt lazy..like i said in the begining of the blog.. =) Good Nite!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: