Friday, October 24, 2008

Feel so down.. :(

Hello...im writting another one again.. Hehe.. I just feel tat i need to let my feelings out so yeah..here am i again.. Well... I duno i feel so down since this morning when we went for lawatan to Sm Teknik.. I dunno why.. Why? Mayb i know but i just dun wnt to tel it out here.. But i think i went the wrong way... I should not walk this way if its like this.. But if i can see the future and how it goes i wont go this way.. I dunno how to explain my feelings now.. I just feel so down..sad.. By all means la...just tell me wht only..rather than like now.. I dun like people to keep secret from me.. Hmmm... I just want to know whts happening...let me know la.. U dont let me know how i suppose know?? So anything just let me know? Issit about me then u should tel me.. Should i believe the thing wht i heard last nite or i should not believe?? U tell me la.. Haizzz... I think that i wont believe, because of something.. Today ur like tat, tml u change.. Whts tat suppose to mean...... Uhhhh.... Nevermind la.. What i say also no use.... :( Whtever la.. This post i'll write till here.. Have a good evening.. Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

ahma said...

who keeps secret from u?? who u talking about?? haha.. i kpo de..

Karen said...

Haha.. U know i know la.. Celaka.. Ask again.. U know who la..