Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates updates =)

Hello My Fellow Readers!! Long time no update ho.. Since its the 4th day of holiday i better update.. If not school starts busy no time..and someone will complain why no update also.. hehee... Sooo.. Lets start.. Last week before school holiday was the March Mid-Term exams.. Well.. It went quite well, i think.. Haha.. And now its holiday.. On last Saturday, i went to Kelvin to cut and straightend my hair.. Price was reasonable la.. Now my hair is straight and sooo freaking thin.. Hehehe.. After tat my bf pick me up and sent my friend home.. Miss Eva.. Thanks Eva.. Hehe.. After tat.. Went to the boyfriend crib and hangout.. His nephew was there too.. He got gf u know.. Hahahaha.. After tat around 5sth, my brother called the bf and ask where were we.. And we meet up at Taman Bulatan.. Den.. Guess who came out of the car.. Mr Julian and Mr Johan(darlie man).. Hehe.. They basically talked about cars there.. And i was like bored and bored and bored... I sat in my bf car the whole time.. Den around 6sth we decided to move back home.. When i reached home.. My mom and cousin cooked finish edi.. Den my mom was like critic-ing my hair.. So short how u tie it, and bla bla bla.. Was controlling my temple tat time.. Then my cousin said wah so thin.. Den i said good la.. Thin is good.. Better again.. Not heavy cause thick ma.. Den they all kept quite.. Den basically i ate burger only.. Mummy cook burger.. Like side orders.. Haha.. Owh ya.. I cant wash my hair for like freaking 3 whole days.. Crap.. So i showerd only... Tats for Saturday.. As for Sunday.. Went to church normal la.. Afternoon went for lunch with family and i hang out the whole day with my bro and the gf.. Around 3 went to lutong airport.. My brother race, Julian race, Mandy race..and Brennda sat in the car with her.. Hehe.. So cool.. And the most cool thing is.. On tat day... All Proton cars.. So the very Unique.. Hehehe.. After tat we went to esplanade, and lepak-ed there... After tat...we bounced to Sun City for drinks... Den my mom called my brother asking where are we.. And said we lost our way home ka.. Haha.. Den my bro was like yayaya.. Den she said around 7.45pm go to Tanjung Seafood and meet up for dinner.. So, we went there.. My big brother had dinner with the gf family so he din join us.. So basically left the 5 of us.. Plus Mandy.. After tat.. We bounced home.. And i took my shower.. And watch tv.. Monday was hectic la.. Morning 8 till 12 tuition in school, afternoon 1 till 4 piano.. Nite 7.30 till 9 tuition again.. Kinda tiring.. After tat came home.. Around 11 i slept edi.. Next day tuesday.. My parents goin to KL.. Cool.. Early morning flight.. Around 5sth i woke up.. Follow my brother send them.. And came home..i continue my sleep again..till 10.. Haha.. And was home the whole day.. Night my bf came to my house and hang out.. Yesterday night also the same..but i hang out at his crib.. He bully his nephew by doin this and tat.. Bad boy kan... Haiz.. Hahahaha... :p Dun angry ya dear.. And today.. Im pretty much still stuck at home... Getting bored edi... Shit.. Tml is Friday edi.. Den weekends and school starts edi.. Apuuu... So the very fast... Crap la.. My parents reaching Miri tml around 10sth at nite.. Hehe.. Hmmm... I think tats all for this post.. Will update sooner.. If im not lazy la.. Hehehe.. =) Have a good day.. Ciao! (Ppl who visits my blog give comment ba..lonely my blog..hehe..)

~kArEn~Muacks

4 comments:

Brenda. said...

KAREN!!! IM HERE!!! don emo-ing there ah.. haha..

school cuti almost habis odi. ready to go back school?

Karen said...

Brenda!! Me here too!! Hehee.. Im owes ready jz tat lazy mau balik... ehehe...

Brenda. said...

sighhh... i dont wan time to fly. exams almost near odi. you having any exams soon?

Karen said...

No way man... Mine just done before the one week hols.. Mid term exam.. Semester is before May and June punya long hols.. Hehe.. Just school and activities goin on now.. Stress with my piano.. Test in May..