Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not Fair!

Hello my Lovely readers and friends!! How r u all doin? First of all... This post is kinda emo, piss and stuff.... Dunno who to express it to so why not...post a new post kan.... Hmmmm... Lets start with school.. Well.. Before the holiday was the mid-term exams... Well... My marks turn out to just be okok only... Not really puas hati with it.. Well... Everyone said....the first test ma... Semester test work hard for it lo.. We all also get not good mark... Den i was like dun care la... The most thing tat i think is not fair is... I dunno why.... Those ppl who see peoples answer during the test get marks like....WTH man... And those ppl do by themself the marks is like.....WTF!!! Shit la.. No offence la... But its my blog... I wanna write is up to me.... I dun mean to say anyone but i just think its not fair... If nobody cheats during the test marks also will be more a less the same... Haaaa!!!! Stress when i think of it... Dont wanna think of it.. My friends told me... Dun think too much... Dont care about it... I was like WTF man... How can i not think abt it.... I really dun wanna think about it but it keep coming into my mind... Shesh!! Today the whole day im kinda "hot"...like piss off... With those stuff la... I just tahan only... Even my bf dunno my mood is not good today... And haiz.... Really piss off... Dun wanna talk about it... Another thing is..... I dunno why some people like my friends wanna piss me off when im really "hot" edi... Other time they dun wanna piss me.... Those ppl who dunno im piss off early today tat i dont care.. I try to cool down... Like just now... Some issues.... I just cool down.... Haiz... Really dunno what to say edi... I really dun wna think about it... Just two words.. NOT FAIR!!! Some ppl can just cheat during test and get high marks and some ppl dun cheat get marks they dun expect... But at least they tried to do it with all their heart rite... Unlike some ppl...cheat... Dun even try.... Haiz.. Sometimes i dunno whts up with this world.. U may think im a selfish girl, think about myself and dun see things open-ly... Yeahh... Whatever u wanna say... Say la... U wanna tel me how m i just tell la.... Like someone ppl told me before... Enough of the pissing part la.. If i say the more i piss later... Niways.... Tml im not goin to school.. Saturday is the school concert and im not goin.. From Wednesday till Friday edi they have rehearlsal... But Thursday and Friday is full day la... Alot teacher and students dont come.. Today also...no class one... Teacher come in jz sit there no do things... So my friends also not goin.. I dun wanna be left out so dun go lo... Haiz.... I think i'll post this post up to here... Nothing to say edi... Will post one soon if la im not lazy worm... =) Good nite peeps! Ciao! (if u wna leave comment just leave)

~kArEn~Muacks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey my darling. sounds like theres another person who is pissing off? i understand. just get over with it yea. those ppl is useless la, wait til they sit for the big exams wthout copying baru they knw hw their marks looks like. chill yea? :)

Karen said...

Hey Babe.. Thanks for comforting me... Yeah.. Kinda very piss off with those kind of ppl.. =) But yeah... Im cool.. Thanks..

路人甲 said...

Choose:
1) Ignore those cheaters and just study hard by your own. If you don't feel like to, pick 2nd choice.
2) Report to teacher - directly/indirectly ;)


p/s: When people cheat and get good marks and you just piss yourself at the side, worth it?

Karen said...

Who r u????

路人甲 said...

just a passerby ;)

Karen said...

Owh okay... Thanks anyway... =)