Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updates

Hello My lovely readers! How r u feeling?? Hmmm.. Im feeling...okok la.. Hahah.. Well.. Just wanna update my blog keep it alive.... Lets start with school.. School this week was good la.. Nothing much.. Just normal school day, lessons, homeworks and stuff.. Concert last Saturday finish edi everyone back to study edi.. Heard tat the concert was okok la.. Some said bored some said good... I didn't go.. Hehe.. Ticket gave to my friend punya cousin.. So i went to "taming the tiger" at east wood.. His story is kinda touching and striking.. Hehe.. After tat met up with my bf and went to Madli for a drink with my brother.. Around 1130 we headed home.. When we pass by the indoor stadium.. My school concert just ended.. So late.. HEhe... Lucky i din go... Well..Tats for the concert..and Saturday stuff.. And Sunday was okok la.. No go church.. Just hang out with my bro and around 1 we went to Parkson to meet my parents.. Heheh.. Bought the pants tat i wanted and im feeling happy.. After tat..ard 2sth we head home.. Then went out with Mandy around 3.30 teman her go wash car den go to the "cita rasa" thing.. We were so hungry so go find food lo.. Hehe.. Ard 530 we headed home.. Tats basically my boring Sunday... Den monday school edi... Bored leh... Hahaha.. Homeworks and stuff.. Test paper all finish given.. And now.. Teachers are all talking abt next test.. We all in the class was like WTH man.. The result for the mid-term test belum keluar they talk about next test edi.. Wah... Crazy la.. Haiz.. But what to do.. People use to tell me tats how life as a student is.. Hehee.. But im not complaining la.. School life is good although u hv to wake up like 530 in the morning.. Tats sucks.. But its kinda cool.. U get to chit-chat with frens.. And stuff... HEheeh.. Tats all for school.. Im basically boring now.. Tats why, i was thinking why not write a post... Update my blog ma.. Hehehe.. I think im goin to sleep soon.. But i dont feel tired bah.. Afternoon sleep so long.. I slept around 2sth and woke up at 6.. Hehe.. Long leh... I never have this kind of nap ba.. Usually i have piano today afternoon, but teacher knt make it so..yeah..happy me.. Hehehe.. Well... I think tats all for this post.. Dunno wht to write edi.. When i have things to write then i'll post another one.. Im gonna keep all those words in my mind and post another one soon.. Good nite Peeps! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: