Sunday, April 12, 2009

Updates everyone

Hey You~ Hehe.. Short post la....guess so... Cant think of a thing to write now but i feel like updating my blog.. Heheheh.. So, i'll just start with whats up with Saturday... Cause i cerita abt Friday on the latest post edi.. Hehe.. So... Saturday.. Basically in the morning woke up freaking early.. Cause breakfast with family ba.. 10min before 7 bangun dah.. Den 45min later go to piasau area there Canteen makan.. Usually breakfast place... Den after tat.. Keegan and Me.. Meet Mandy at the workshop she went to service her car.. After few minutes there we brought her to breakfast... After tat back to the workshop.. Den soon the car was done.. So.. She have to go back to her office and do something.. So me and keegan came home.. I practice my piano.. And just lie down and go record my own sound making cat "miao" sound.. Hahahah.. Damn sot tat time.. After tat my dad called asking me and my bro wanna join them at parkson or not.. So i asked my bro.. He said ok we go there cause we're meeting Mandy there too.. So... Hang out there the whole time...till ard 2sth den we went off.. I followed Mandy to Imperial.. Keegan also followed.. Den around 345 we moved from there.. Mandy went home and my bro brought me to limteh with his frens at Ipoh Town.. Till 6sth.. Den went home.. Bath had dinner den went for a movie.. Watch The Fast And The Furious... Crap!! Really nice moive.. My point of view la.. Those who says not nice...up to u lo.. Personal ppl punya view ma.. Watch with my bro, mandy and my bf.. Hehehe.. Cool.. After tat hang out at Chilli Peppers there... Ard 12sth reach home.. Den i straight went to bed.. Tired... Sunday... Normal stuff... Church and lunch and met with my bf today... After tat hang out at Madli with my bro and two other frens... Ard 6 we head home.. Cause 730 got dinner again.. My dad belated punya birthday dinner.. Hehehe.. So now im home... Baru habis dinner... Full this... Tml wanna cut on meals.. Tonite makan kenyang dah.. Hehe.. =) Hmmmm.. Tats basically for these two days la.. Tml school again... 6 schooling days if not mistaken.. Cause last Saturday shud be a replacement class for hari raya but den good friday edi one day holiday.. Tak kan Saturday go school again kan.. So change to this week... Crap man.. But at least good la.. Knt meet my bf also ba.. His working at the PC Fair... Owh ya... My piano class for today had been cancelled... I called my teacher on Saturday i said whether can exchange.. Den she said why.. I said scared Sunday knt make it.. So she said nvm la.. After all, u coming on Monday.. Just come on Monday lo.. Hahahah.. Cool ehy... So happy ah... Niways.. Tats all for this post.. Will update soon... Maybe la.. If weekdays i got time... I'll update whats happening.. =) Good nite Peeps! Ciao! (Comment la abit)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: