Friday, April 24, 2009

Emo bahhh ~

Two post in a row in a day... Hehe.. Felt like posting another one ba.. Emo post... Sometimes life is just unfair to us.. But tats how life is... Sometimes i just get really upset and go piss off with everyone.. Yeah.. I know things dun go my way.. I know tat.. Im not saying or asking things to go my way.... Sometimes i have things tat i dun wna say cux i know its a small thing.. No big deal.. Well.. I just dun wanna tell it out and hurt peoples feeling.. Im not like other ppl go tell stuff tat hurts peoples feeling and never think of people.. Yeah.. Im tat kind tat i think of people feleing.. Not most of the time but i do really care.. Well... I sometimes have issues but im really scared to tell it out.. U know why la.. But i feel better telling it out..but i scared tat i piss some people off.. Honestly speaking... If i really cant stand i'll just bla it out.. And you wont want to know how i bla it out.. I just can talk till i dunno what im talking about.. Niways.. Sometimes i just get really frustrated cux of myself.. Well.. People are always happy around me..and im happy about tat.. But sometimes... When i need someone to care for me for instant my frens or other ppl.. They're either busy or they make dunno or they're just being plain evil for not caring for me.. Some do care and i know la.. Haaaa... Well.. I also dunno what to say la.. Just tat... I just felt like saying all this words for everyone to see.. Yeah.. Its my blog and i can do whatever things or say watever things i wanna say... Nobody is gonna stop me.. Who are you to stop me... Well... Honestly speaking.. I dun keep any secrets from my bf.. Except for those small kind of things i wont tell la.. Later im just being “small gas” only.. Tats the thing i dun wanna other ppl to say me.. Sometimes i am sometimes im not.. Depends.. I really dont care what other people say about my ****ing life.. Everyone have their own life.. So get ur own life.. Dun go ruin everyones life.. Its like so mean... Why cant a person stay in their own life and care about their own life and just dun go **** other peoples life rite... No point ba kan... I just dun understand with some people thinking.. Well... I really hate the word thinking in another way la.. When i think.. I tend to just go on and on and on without stopping and it gives me stress.. What the crap la.. Last nite knt sleep well.. I dunno why... I know but i dun wna say.. Who knows u know la.. I woke up so many times last nite.. Ahhhh!! Really la.. Thinking make me think... If i think in a study mode way its okay la.. But think in other ways, tats the thing i really hate.. Well.. long story short... This post is an emo post.. All how i feel inside... Well.. i just want someone to understand how i feel rite now.. If someone understands me rite now.. Im thankful for you... =) Tats mean you really care for me.. I think i should tell someone something in this few days time.. I just cant put tat thing in me anymore.. But im scared to tell it.. I scared i hurt both side.. Cux u two are good frensa.. Nvm la.. I'll try to hang on and just keep it.. Maybe i'll have the guts to say it out one day... Hope so la.. But sometimes i think... Why should i care... If im not happy and the world is happy... Why i care kan.. I shud start putting all those aside and live happily.. I sometimes owes make ppl happy when they got problem but me myself not happy.. Whats the point like tat leh if u make ppl happy but u urself not happy.. Uhhhh!! Well... Niways.. Till here my post... Good nite! Ciao! (Sorry for the bad words and stuff) =)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: