Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Everyone

Hello Everyone once again!! Hehhehe.. Its good friday... Well basically nothing much happen today.. Went for breakfast and came home after tat... Stayed home till around 1.45 den go for piano class.. Finish at 4 and came home... Around 5 took my bath and rest a while cause have to be at the church soon.. As im in-charge of the video camera i need to be there early.. Bos say so ma.. Hehehe.. Ikut arahan jak... =) Service was kinda fun.. The drama, for some part i see its kinda very touching la.. Heheh.. Wanna cry edi... Basically tats all.. And freaking piss off with my piano teacher.. Go and call my mom saying Sunday go for extra lesson at 2pm.. Celaka betul.. My weekend ruin like tat edi.. Dah la i soooo long din meet my boyfriend.. Wanna meet him this sunday as tml Saturday his gonna fix his car... So knt meet... Only on Sunday... Next week PC fair.. My bf working from Friday till Sunday.. All three days till at night.. Sunday after the PC fair at night they sure got makan again... How to meet...kan... Have to wait for next next week again... Sorry dear... I repeat it again... I have to ba... Like what i told u.. Hehe.. Dun get annoyed... U say la... Freaking piss off or not... Not a good weekend for me ah... Haiz... What to do kan... LIFE ba!!! Well... Short post.. I'll sign off here.. GoOd nItE PeEpS!! cIaO!!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: