Thursday, April 9, 2009

Long story short =)

Hello Karen's lovely readers! Heheh.. How r u all doin? Me just recover from sick leh.. Yesterday got sick.. Fever.. On tuesday nite.. Went out to riam cafe there and have dinner.. Den everyone was like hot.. Den i was saying im cold.. Den my mom touch my hand why are u warm.. Den i knew i was sick... Den after dinner went to Columbia Asia and see the doctor... The doc gave me sick leave from school for yesterday.. I know rite... Alang alang ba.. Today go school tml no school.. Hehehe.. What to do.. I recover edi ba.. Well.. Tats all for tat... Niways... I dunno la... I just have this issue.. Sometimes i thk of it, it really piss me off... I dun wanaa say who issit or make it obvious... Just telling my point of view and my feelings... Its my blog ba.. I can blog whatever i want.. =) Anyways... Goin on... I just felt la... They're treating me like a kid.. Okay... Im not a kid but a teenager.. I know im still studying and my status is not up till ur point... Dont treat me like tat also la... Ur not an adult yet also ba.. Just a teenager/young adult... Haiz.. I mean... If u dun wanna talk or wht to me... Just tell me la.. If u dun wanna me to like bug u, tel me la.. I hate ppl treating me like tat... Why others dont... I really hate peoples treating me like tat now a days... Really crap la... Dunno how to say.... Life is life la... There tons of peoples like tat out there... And sometimes they cant be trusted.. I just feel disappointed sometimes... Why even ur fren when ur down or what they make like dont care when they see u.. But when they see others they tend to get... "eh how r u ah.. Long time no see liao".. Tat kind of crap la.. Anyways... Goin on... Tml is good friday... Went to church and see how the video thingy works and move it around.. ehehe.. Get ready for tml nite.. Tml nite is the big day... Haahahahah... Cool... Morning sleep.. Afternoon piano.. Got recital somemore.. Apuuu.. Nervous this... I thk i shud go back early from piano.. Maybe around 4.30.. Cause go back at 5 later 6 have to be at the church edi.. Hehehe.. Yeap... And... Im blogging now to express my feelings... Long time no update edi.. My bf punya blog two updates edi and i din know tat.. I knew he update his latest post la.. Yesterday he update i din hear he say pun... :p Niways... His asleep now.. As his gonna wake up early tml morning to go to the farm with his parents.. I hope he'll be free by nite... Wanna bring him to my church.. Heheh.. Well... I got nothing to say edi... As its getting late... I think i'll be off to bed soon.. Good nite peeps!! Love ya'll!! Ciao! ( Comment la sikit)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: