Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF everyone

Hey everyone! Thank God Its Friday... Yeah.. Weekend feels so nice.. But next Saturday school la.. I was thinking why not tml ho... Boring ba.. Well Updates.. Nothing much to say la.. Just wanna talk crap only.. Heheh.. Well... School was good.. Goin fine.. PC fair just started today.. Till Sunday.. My good-ness.. The bf is working and im feeling so bored without him.. Dunno what to do so i just tot of posting a blog.. Its gonna be a short one.. At least got update la ho.. Hehe.. Niways.. Tml what am i gna do.. Dunno leh.. I think im gna follow my parents to Parkson tml.. They said they wanna go there tml.. Long edi no follow my parents shopping.. Heheh.. Can buy things when im with them.. No nid to spend money.. Well.. Thursday was Sejarah test.. My good-ness lucky it was not as hard as i tot of.. It contains only 20 questions.. And teacher said 40.. Scare me only.. Hehehehe.. Today.. Had a quarelling moment in school.. Fun to see leh.. THere's one guy and girl la.. THey quarell and the quarell just got big.. and big.. Till the guy wna come in our class and like wna slap the girl.. Lucky out class the guys stopped him.. Cause its our class and we have rights to stop ppl.. Cause we dont want anything happening in our class.. Yeah.. After a while they went out edi.. Lucky.. Alot ppl at our floor there.. My goodness.. Quite scary.. So one teacher brought the girl away and ask how issit happen..and stuff.. For a while only la.. Yeah.. Tats all for today.. Have nothing to say edi la.. Hehehe.. And im basically at home doin nothing.. GOyang Kaki only.. Practice my piano edi.. Everything done.. So i check my mails and stuff and post a blog.. Tats all.. Nothing much to do.. Hhehe.. Typical stuff la.. Karen Bahh this.. Well... I think i'll just post up to here only.. Take care my peeps! Good Nite! Ciao! (karen said give comment abit bahh)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: