Friday, April 24, 2009

Crap man!

Hello everyone!! How r u all doin? Well... Just felt like updating my blog.. So yeah.. Here am i.. This week school.. Hmm... Okok la.. Kinda tired only.. Semester is coming less than a month.. My goodness.. Apart from tat... I've join volleyball.. Haha.. Its every wednesday.. Cool.. I'll go for it from now on.. Kinda fun.. =) Well... Exercise ba.. Niways.. On wednesday, went to take the blazer pic with my other three frens.. Den went back school for volleyball.. Den in the evening my mom was not feeling well edi.. I went for tuition.. Around 9 my dad pick me up from tuition den he said my mom is in columbia lying down.. Got some what serious food poisoning and diarer.. So they gave her injection and she lie down there for a while.. Doctor wanna admit her but she dun want.. Den came home.. Around 12am i heard my parents so noisy.. My mom vomit like what.. Den dad brought her to columbia and was admitted.. Basically my mom is still there till tml i think.. =) Busy lo this few days.. In out of house to columbia and see my mom.. She's ok rite now la.. Hmmmm... Apart from tat.. I just cant understand why the heck in this world there's a person tat really have nothing to do and wanna spoil peoples life.. Crap la.. Get ur own life and spoil ur own beautiful life.... Dun spoil other peoples beautiful life.. U cant get a **** of ur life so u wanna spoil peoples life ka.. Crazy! Just dun understand.. I keep on thinking.. Why in the world have a person like you.. Uhhhhhh!!! Enough of tat.. My friend birthday is today and tml is my brothers punya birthday.. But his goin to bintulu with 3 other frens for a road trip.. Staying over night there.. Crap man.. Im gna be bored without my brother disturbing me and talking to me.. Nvm la.. One night only.. Oh ya.. The bf is goin also... So lagi la i lonely.. And Bored... Hmmm.. Nvm lo... I think tats all for this post la.. Dunno what to write edi.. Next weekend update or next few days update again.. Wait till i have something to talk abt then i update... =) Tats all.. Have a good day.. Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

Brenda. said...

we girls are so going on a road trip, karen. go kuching trus. wheeeeeeee!

Karen said...

Yeah... Holiday time.. Hahahahah.. =) Memang go terus.. Biar jak..