Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Everyone

Hey readers! How r u all doin? well.. This post might be an emo and a happy post.. But most happy la.. Mix up one.. =) Well.. Lets start with school.. School this week went well.. What.. Only 4 days schooling only.. Syiok ba.. And from tuesday till today i get to nap in the afternoon.. This week not full with stuff so i can rest.. So nice sleeping.. And...lately i had hard time sleeping at night.. I dunno why... I din drink any coffee.. I dunno la.. Just having hard time sleeping only.. No reason.. Lately things happen also.. Haiz.. But den nvm la.. Don wanna talk about it... Emo later.. Semester test is less than a month... Piano test also less than a month.. How am i suppose to arrange things now.. My school semester test is important and my piano test also important.. Haiyooo.. Both also important... What to do... If dont take this year, next year SPM edi.. Susah... So this year finish it... Den i'll be free.. Niways... Heard tat tml Big Apple and Marrybrown is opening at Parkson.. Haaa... For me la.. Cause im use seeing and eating it in KL so nothing big for me la... Wait till its like nobody den go and buy, better again.. hehehe.. Tml friday holiday... Well.. Nothing in my plan la.. The bf is goin to his farm with his dad... So i might follow parents shopping eh... Or else sleep at home.. hahaha.. Saturday also... Dunno got what plan... Sunday most probably goin out with the bf.. Hope so la.. I wanna see him.. Miss him alot.. Well.. I just came back from my uncle's house.. Went to see my lil cousin... Long time din see her edi.. Whoa.. She grown big edi.. How old is she? One year plus.. Still cant walk but when u see her crawl.. Like heaven on earth.. So cute and fast.. Hahah.. Well.. At first she was so scared of us den i took her precious pillow and said come... Den my aunt carry her and gave her to me.. Den she start playing with me and soon she was not scared of me.. But still scared of my parents.. So damm cute la her... Goin back time i carry her out sit in the car and when i send her back to the mom her face so damm kesian la.. She make the "20sen" kesian face to me.. And when my car slowly reverse she keep pointing want to follow.. hehehe.. Awwww... Kesian... =) Well.. Still young la.. Knt bring her.. Later at night cry find for her parents.. Die la me... Knt sleep.. hehehe.. Well.. Now im home post new post and waiting for the bf to get home.. He and his colleagues at rexbox there Karaok.. hhaaha.. They have free coupon not yet use, so they use it tonite... Pray to God tat he'll be home safe.. Guide and protect him.. Thank you God.. Amen.. Whoa.. Suddenly so halleluyah... Well.. Its good.. =) Hmmm... I think till here la.. Nothing to write leh... Cannot think edi.. Well... Good nite Peeps! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: