Thursday, May 7, 2009

*Yawn*~

Hello peeps.. Its been almost a week i din update my blog.. Later “basi” no update... hehehe.. Well... Short or long post u ask me? Both plus together i guess.. hehe.. This post of mine is kinda gonna be 'rojak' la.. First i'll talk about this and 2nd abt tat.. mix here and there.. So... I'll start with school.. Well.. School.. Feeling stress about school now.. Its less than a week to semester test den its holidays.. But for now i need to struggle for the test.. Need to study and stuff.. And its like freaking a lot of chapthers and bab for one subject.. I know rite.. its crazy.. but wht to do.. Its school.. Everyone gone through it... So next year will be my last year in secondary edi.. Time pass so fast tat i din realize it... So does everyone else... Well... Coming...Next is my Piano.. Im having my piano Grade 8 examination on the 29th of May.. Friday... Its the last day of my test in school.. I checked with my piano teacher its in the afternoon so it does not clash with my test in school.. Thank God for tat.. Now... I need to worry for both things.. One my semester test, 2nd my piano test.. Freaking goin crazy with it rite now.. Piano teacher is giving me extra classes day by day.. I just went like today.. 6pm till 8pm.. And i still have it tml from 2pm till 5pm.. Freaking tired and exhausted.. What to do kan.. I just hope all of it pass and i'll just enjoy my holidays, relaxing at home doin nothing.. My parents are goin to KL from the 2nd of June till the 9th of June.. Cool ehy.. Im gonna spend time alone relaxing at home.. No need to worry abt piano and stuff.. Just wait till school re-opens.. Hehehee.. Cant wait for tat... Next is... For all i know... From my point of view... Friends... Best friends should not have any secrets.. Agree? If u dun trust us best fren to keep secrets for you whats the point of calling us best friends rite? Well... I wanna say... I dont mean anyone here.. Just making a point here... So tat everyone can see and whether they agree or not agree is their problem.. Like i said its my blog.. I can write whatever things i want... U cant stop me.. Who are you to stop me... So... continue on.. Like me.. If i have any secrets... Tat is not really deep in one la.. I'll just find somebody i trust like my friends and share it with them.. Same goes to my friends.. They know some of my secrets.. But theirs... Hmmmmmm... Hard to say also.... When a person says we're best friends.. We stay tat way even though we're not together.. We share things.. We care for each other... We comfort them when we're in times of ups and downs.. Tats what we call true fren(best fren)... But... Now a days i see people... There's no trust in there anymore... They keep secrets from each other... Sometimes dun even care about each other feelings and sometimes just leave them alone.. Sometimes they just make dunno and just walk away.. Or sometimes when we ask something, they just said nothing and in fact there's somethng in their heart tat they dont wanna share it out.. Yeah rite.. Tats what we call true friends.. I dont think so.. Well.. Tats my point of view... Nothing much la... Just no offences to everybody.. Niways.. One last thing... Tml is Friday!!! TGIF!! And its weekend... Well.. Just hope can meet the bf this week la.. I miss him a lot.. Last nite only get a few minutes to see him only.. Cause he went out wit my brother and he send my bro home.. Then went to the back and see the puppy for a while.. Hehehe.. Talking abt puppy.. I got a male puppy!! Yay!! Hehehe.. So damm cute you know.. Even my mom fall in love with it.. Its my bf's puppy la.. His dog gave birth to 5 puppies and he gave one to me.. Still left four.. Anyone wants any puppies?? Hehe.. My puppy is staying in the cage and the puppy very clever.. He knows when is the time for him to come out and play.. When its the time he'll just cry and bark there.. When u put him out.. U see him run and play... Ur heart also will melt.. It's really a very cute puppy.. Cant resist to not see it in a day... Well... Tats all for tat... Hmmmm... I got nothing to say edi... I think i'll post till here.. Nothing else to say.. My post already long enough.. I'll just post somemore in my next post if i din post in here.. =) Good nite Peeps! Ciao! (comments pls)

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...i know how u feel...i've been through that too...best frens should share their secrets, not keep it to themselves or sometime they felt like they cant trust u so they wont share it with u..=\ btw..im vava =P

Karen said...

Ya la... I just dunno what they're thinking... =)