Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where Did it went????

Hello Peeps! Nothing to do now... So just wanna do a short update... Haaa... Its raining and im abit moody.. But it stop edi la.. Hope later can learn my driving.. The bf is gonna teach me at the lutong airport there... Maybe la.. Niways... I also dunno what to say edi... Im feeling kinda upset.. I dunno where did all the honesty went.... Can anyone tell me where it went??? Im owes being honest but somewhere somehow some other peoples out there are not being honest to me.... Say honestly but in the end it come out like tat... WTHell... Crap la... Very Emo now... Haiz.. I really dunno what to say... Dunno la... Well... Enough of tat... Apart from tat... Im very boring now... I dunno what to do... I've done checking my mails, now blogging.. After tat do what????? Nothing else to do... TV... Brother watching tv i cant watch... Cause normal la.. Guys watch channel tat girls sometimes dont watch.. Depends la.. HP also very quite.. Normal la HP quite... Nobody wanna txt me.... Txt also later nothing to talk about.. So whats the use kan.... Nothing much to say la.. Dont wna say a lot later get cranky... Maybe just up to here only.. No idea in my head what i wanna type now... Kinda upset only tats why i just post this short post... Boring boring boring.... Ya la... Can someone just tell me... Where did it went? Where did the honesty walk or run to???? Haiz.... Well... Tats all for this post... Have a good sunday.. And Last Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: