Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exams Starting

Hello My Lovely readers! How r u all doin? Im doing just fine here.. Well.. Just wanna do a short update.. Nothing much to say.. Alrite.. My weekends.. Nothing much happen la.. As the bf got accidents on his foot so we cant go out and meet... So... Saturday just followed my brother to Parkson cux Curtin have this bowling tournament.. So i basically stayed there from 1st till 4sth.. Lucky my cousin was there to attend the bowling match too and brought his wife and my niece.. So my niece basically kept me not boring.. Cause i was busy chasing after her when she runs away.. Hhahaha.. At first.. She was scared of me.. But den, after a few moments she got to know me and den started playing with me.. For Sunday, i basically stayed at home doin nothing.. Came from church around 1sth after lunch. Iron my uniform and den nap for a while.. Around 4.30pm i took my bath and around 5.15 i was on my way down to church for music practice.. It ended around 7sth.. By the time i got home, my mom had cook finish edi.. But den my big bro was still washing his car so we waited for him to finish.. In the afternoon my dad took out his external and inside there were full of memories video. So i began to watch our trip to KL in 1997.. I was only 5 years old way back den.. Hahaha.. Say me vain but tat time i was really very cute.. Hehe :D So my mom, dad and my 2nd bro we all watched together and laugh so loud... I cant stop laughing.. My 2nd bro kept on making fun of me. Heehehe.. After dinner we continue watching my baby videos in Bintulu time.. After i was born in Miri i went to Bintulu as my dad is working there at tat time.. Yeap.. Say me vain again, i was so adorable tat time.. Really i tell u.. If u see it u'll also say me.. haha.. Perasan this.. And so we watch till i was bored edi.. Den i went to watch tv and went to sleep around 11sth.. For Monday was bored la.. Nothing to do in class as the other classes were having exams.. Ours only starting today.. So, we went school on Monday and den in the afternoon i went for piano class.. This week..teacher not tat free so only on Monday and Friday have class.. So i can rest in the afternoon.. As for tuesday... I din go to school.. Bored ba in school. Cannot concentrate studying also.. The guys in our class make noise like what.. As for today exams, it was english.. English for me all this while was good.. And guess what.. BI paper 1 was essay.. Two essays and i wrote about 400++ words for each essays.. I really had the feeling goin there.. Till the end after i wrote finish i saw.. Wah.. Two pages of essays.. Hehehe.. Hmmm.. Exams are only gonna end by next Friday... And in the afternoon im gonna sit for my Piano exams.. I just hope my nightmare quickly pass so tat i can enjoy myself.. But im thankful also the piano exams is before the holidays.. If not im gonna suffer like what during the holidays.. As im gonna plan alot of things during the holidays.. Not alot la.. A few.. No car cannot jalan.. Parents not in also.. So... Tats it la.. Nothing to say edi... Got to get ready for tuition now.. Have a good nite.. I got to say im only gonna update my blog till my exams are done.. Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: