Friday, May 15, 2009

Blahhhhh~

Hello Peeps! How are you all doin out there? Im good.. Well.. Gahhh.. Talking about school.. Next wednesday Semester test start edi.. Till the next friday.. And friday afternoon is my piano test.. After tat im free! Yay! Cant wait for tat day to arrive.. Well.. For now i gotta study.. And practice piano hard.. And owh well... Study has been goin fine la.. Hope i'll do good in this exam.. =) Besides tat... I have nothing much to say la.. I just wanna say... My quote to ppl is.. If u wanna say bad things of me... Say it infront of me... Dont say at the back of me... What u dont like about me... Say la infront of me.. Why wanna say behind my back.. If u dare to say out and tell the others why u scared of letting me know... So... Anything u dont like about me... Come... Say it infront of me.. I really hate those kinda of ppl talk at the back of ppl.. Like i said.. Wanna say, say infront of me.. And dont act like u never say it before if u said it behind my back.... Well... I dont worry la.. I pray to god and only god understands me... This feeling goin in me for so long edi.. I wanted to say it out but... Nahhh.. In blog better.. Who reads it reads it la.. I dont care anymore... I've been goin with the flow with u guys so long edi.. So its time for me to voice things up... Dont blame me if one day i'll just bomb u all.. Tat i dunno.. U force me to do it... Niways.. Enough of those mad moments.. And goin on... Im currently at home.. Blogging,mails,online(no one chatting with me),Facebook and stuff... My house is gna be full in a few moments.. Got home fellowship here... Like usually every Friday.. But its owes at other church members house.. This week is my house.. I dont join la.. If i join i'll feel sleepy one.. Den tidur.. So whats the point kan... So im in my own room... Maybe later go nap a while.. hahaha.. If not nothing to do... Play Street Racing on Facebook lo... Kinda fun playing with it... Heheheh.. Addicted edi.. =) Well... Nothing much to say la.. The bf is at his cousin house... Hahaha.. Buruk ba u dear... Blahhh... I had a bad day in school today after recess time.. Wanna know why? Ask me personally.. Dun mention it here.. Today around 8am got special assembly for one of the teacher retirement.. Pn. Marina... Gosh.. Im gna miss her around the school.. She's such a good english teacher.. But well.. Im gna see her in tuition.. So i dun worry.. The assembly ended around 10.30am.. Quite long assembly la.. hehe.. But fun... So, after tat we have recess until 10.45 den got class till 12.. Den go for lunch and den 2pm got piano.. Whoa! Amazing.. My teacher prasie me for my good attentive today.. She said.. I like what u done today.. She said i really practice hard today and focus.. Not like always, always not fully focus one.. but really la.. I felt something just now.. I went there at 2pm and play the piano till 4.15.. Teacher brush up my mistakes for a song tat last 7 pages long.. Crazy rite? Hehe.. And when i stop at 4.15.. When i stand up.. I cant even feel my butt.. hehe.. But of well.. I did well today.. All my mistakes are gone.. And i love it.. I pray to God i will pass my Grade 8 exams.. Amen. Just amazing la what i done today.. And tat gain back my mood... =) Hmmmm... Have nothing else to say edi la.. Got nothing much to say.. Except its TGIF!! Hehehehe... Tml Saturday.. Family day in church.. But morning im not goin for the games.. Not a fan of tat.. Nite den go for the service.. Cux got Church Anniversary Celebration.. Sunday also got.. So.. For tat im goin la.. Hehe.. =) And i guess tats all la.. Well...Till here... Have a good nite sleep! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: