Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exam Ending :D

Hello Peeps! Here i am blogging.. Since a week plus no blog edi.. So what the heck.. Update la.. hehehehe.. Well.. Actually, exam gna end tml... But today for me it end edi.. All the important one.. Tml seni objective only.. Bring gun and u'll know whats the story... Hehehehe.. So.. But im still nervous about tml afternoon la.. My piano exam is gna proceed tml.. Gahhhh.. Im freaking nervous from this afternoon edi.. Even when i nap also cant nap properly.. But well, i told myself.. I can do it.. And go do it.. Whatever happens let it happens.. Like my teacher said.. Play one note wrong just go ahead with it.. Dont stop.. later loose alot marks there and never repeat... Tats the basic knowledge i know now.. So tats why i keep telling myself.. I can do it..and god bless me.. Well... Im just back from Parkson.. My Mom is in Kuching till Monday.. So no cooking la.. Went Marrybrown to eat just now.. And jalan around Parkson.. Not much ppl la.. So kinda "sunyi" Parkson... Heheh.. Just back from there and i reverse my brother's car in.. Whoa! tat moment was so freaking nervous.. but i did it!! Now i know how to play with the cluth paddle and the fuel one.. Just automatice know edi.. After few lesson teached by my bf and bro.. Gawai is just around the corner.. I wanna wish them "Selamat Hari Gawai"...to everyone and my bf too.. =) His out with his beloved family tonite celebrating early Gawai Eve.. Heheheh.. Syiok ba.. All the drink and stuff.. Wahhhh... Im craving for those... But i choose not to.. Control ba.. His gna be in Miri for Gawai.. And im having school holidays starting from next week... And my mom is coming back on the Monday, and guess what... Tuesday she and my dad going to KL lagi.. Cool ehy... But im not goin la.. End of the year baru i go.. So basically im gna be home the whole day, while my brother is at work.. Just have one wish only.. Hope this holiday can spend time with my bf.. Not been spending time with him about a week? Or a week plus?.... Cux of my semester test and all.. Kinda busy also.. So i hope.. He can find time, and me too.. Cause from the June 11th till 13th im goin to Borneo Rainforest for our Church Youth Camp.. I hope before the Camp i get to spend time with him... After back from there is Saturday, den Sunday and school edi.. Very fast la.. Tml, Friday night im free edi... Yay!! Anyone wanna bring me out.. Just give me a call or txt me... Bare in Mind.. ANYONE.. Hehe.. Im free to go out... Hehehehehe...... Or else... Im gna drag my brother tml.. Asking him lets go out for limteh.. Saturday having this dinner at Grand Palace.. Good time la.. Mom not here to cook.. Chun2 got dinner.. hehe.. Its one of the old folks in My Grandpa's Kampung punya birthday.. 80th birthday.. They invited my grandpa's whole family.. So include all the grand children and My Grandpa son and daughter also will go... Aint tat cool.. :D Nothing much to say la.. Just wanna update and tell whats goin on this week and holiday.. Will update soon once i got something to talk about... Till here.. Good nite.. Wish me luck.. Pray for me.. Thanks you.. Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: