Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boring Post

Helloooooo My Lovely readers... How are you all doin? Its kinda long since my last update.. Well.. Kinda busy with school stuff.. And all... Stress out with school things, Probation Prefect... Worrying about it all the time, stress about it also... Tats not good... :( Hmmmm... I also dunno what to say in this post la.. Kinda bored.. Tats why maybe just post a short post, tats all.. Nothing much to think when im bored... The bf is out with his friend at the moment.. But its ok la.. Tml i'll get to spend time with him.. Last nite went to watch transformers 2.. Fuuuu.. THose who haven watch, go watch it.. Its nice and....just nice la... Cant express by words.. Wait u see it den u know.. The movie content and details are all marvelous.. Hehehehe... See.. Even words i seldom use comes out.. How great is the movie.. Except the duration is kinda long, 2 and a half hours.. Towards the end i kinda get piss cux....my back, butt and everything is starting to cramp.. Sit too long but i tahan only... Well... Worth to see it la... Very nice... After tat, went to Yong le for limteh den sent my bf home and Roro home.. Heheheh.. Blahhh.. Im out of words edi... Hmmm.. Let me think... Oh... Im sick.. Heheh.. I know its not a good thing but yeah im sick.. What sickness?? Flu, cough, sore throat... Apuu... How bad issit?? My voice pun tukar.. Dun believe... GO ask those ppl who heard my voice and talk to me one.. They can jadi saksi... Weird voice ba.. Block nose ma.. What do u expect.. But roro said sexy.. Ho roro?? And the bf too... Hehehehe... :) Hmmm... Now i really dunno what to say... Too boring to think... TOday also do nothing... Morning after bath around 11sth, do nothing till now.. Slept around 1pm woke up around 4pm.. Now the eye big like hell.. I just dun understand.. When the time i dun nap in the afternoon, night time sure go out one.. Den feel sleepy.. Den when i get ready, i nap in the afternoon, night my bro din go out.. Den we all just stay home only.. Haiyooo.. I hope i can sleep early tonite so tat tml not tired... Crap la... Hmmmm... Till here la.. Give me comment anyone oh.. I wna comment alot alot.. hehehe.. In my Cbox also can.. U all are welcome to spam my blog.. :) Good Night.. Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: