Friday, July 31, 2009

Me updating

Hello peeps! Its been a week since my last update.. Weird huh im updating one week after... Well its because im bored and thought of updating something and whats goin on in this week... So well.. Last friday i updated... Lets talk about Saturday... Saturday was kinda boring... Basically stayed home the whole day.. Bored la.. Cux the workers la.. Working den me and my Bro jaga them and Parents, cousin and niece went out... Not fair.. Oh well... Sunday at last got to go out.. After church went for lunch with the family, den went to Imperial shopping with my family plus my cousin and niece... Gosh my niece is a pain in the ass... First when she see me she's like all malu and after get to know her... Try making friends with her... She's like all over me... Holding my hand part is nothing but pulling me around tat was very tiring i tell u... U all have lil bro or sis will understand.. hahaha.. And My niece is like aunty "i want balloon".. And i said later... After my mom said proceed to Parkson den me and my brother went our own way... And my mom told me tat my niece cried just because of wanting a balloon.. Hahaha.. Kesian her... Apart from tat, i came home change den went out again to lepak.. Hahaha... Ppl read this know who are you... :) And after tat yeah...lepaking and all... After tat dinner went to tanjong seafood for dinner and after tat proceed home... Iron my uniform and took a refreshing bath and amazingly i was off to bed quite early... 11pm sharp i was lying down sleeping edi.. Hehehe.. And woke up fresh on Monday morning for school... Monday was normal school, tuesday also... And tuesday was i think the most happy day in history for Chung Hua student when they hear tat news... One student got the H1N1 thingy so the school was asked to close for one whole week! Whooo!! How cool is tat... So wednesday till Monday im not goin to school... Wednesday and Thursday i basically stayed home.. No one wanna bring me out bahh... Kesian kan... Haih... Niways... Today den go out... Went out with my mom to Parkson.. Bought two T-shirts and One Jeans.. hehehe.. Amazing ehy.. Im wearing jeans.. I never wanted to buy jeans.. But now.. Yeah... Todays shopping cost my mom around 200++.. hehehe.. I know.. So i think im gonna tahan myself wait till end of the year KL trip... More in KL... Later cupboard full u know.. Hahaha... Well... Tonite is basically stay home.. Nothing to do... Boring la.. I just dunno why... I suddenly wna go to the beach now... Its been a long time not goin to the beach at nite u know.. I wanna go ba... I love the scenery at nite... Very cool air breeze... Hehe... The boyfriend is out... So yeah... Tml i also dunno got what plan... Sunday also dunno... Blahhh.. Bored ehy... Wash my clothings just now... And drying one shirt in the aircond now... Wanna wear tml.. hahahaha... Wanna change ba... Kinda bored of using those few T-shirts all the time... :) Tats why i said im cutting cost not to shop alot later go KL my parents dun let me shop.. Like this i die ah... I've plan alot shopping to do in KL u know... Heheheeh... Wanna get stuff on the brands i love... :D Niways... Tuesday back to school... Lazy la.. One week hols... Heard the Jabatan Kesihatan gonna sanitize the whole school on Wednesday and one day before we go back to school... Wah... The school like tat is squeeky clean lo.. Good good... Tats nice... We're gonna study in a clean environment... Later i tell u, sure got those notty student go throw rubbish simply one... Haih... Nvm la.. One day they're learn... And so niways.. I've got nothing to say edi.. Boring... So yeah.. Till the next post... Good nite.. Cweet Dreams.. hehehe.. :) Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: