Saturday, August 8, 2009

Down down

Hello Peeps! Emo post yeah.... :) Hmmmm.... Life sometimes is like playing with you... Why?? I dunno... SOmetimes i feel im kinda over without knowing it untill someone says it... Ya... Im most of the time like this... But what can i do... Im trying to change myself into a better person.. I still need time... U couldn't possibly ask a person to change in a week or what ba... I dunno whats in my mind... Im kinda down but not angry.... I need ppl to boost me up... If i said i've cried to let my feelings be better, its no use... No one will care or ask me... So whats the point... Im not trying to make myself feeling kesian or what here, just telling my feelings to ppl who knows me and understands me... Honestly speaking... Im feeling like crap today the whole day... I dunno why.... And u know what.... I feel stupid.. Like i said..... U want me to change i can... Give me some time la for goodness sake... I think i need a day break from all this.... And u too... A day break... To let us think about it and work it out... I've been trying so hard to do what i wanna do....and i dont want the outcome to be bad... What to do.... I've no one to tell to.... Just keep to myself and express it out in my blog... And guess what if one day i faint or what i also dunno how.... I've been stressing out myself too much lately...So i wanna tell someone please dont.... I know sometimes me...i can be all thinking about myself only.... But its just me.... I've been changing edi... Now even i seldom find topics to argue or what.... When i argue i try settle things out ask u to say whatever u want... But.... Haih.... I dunno la... Sometimes i just dunno what to do..... Im very sad at the moment... And ur angry at the moment.... So give us a day break and think it all out.... And i'll say.... When ur ready just message or call me.. I trust u'll find me either tml or Monday... Im owes here... Told u all its an emo post.... Whom im talking about... U know urself.... Im not trying to find ppl to kesian me by posting this im just telling out my feelings.. Like i said to ppl who understands me... :) Thats all den... I think i should force myself to sleep... If not i wont sleep the whole night... Good nite! Sweet dreams! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

1 comment:

reddragons said...

Hope you feel better, people do care more than you probably know... Most people (like u mentioned) are worried about the same things you are. meaning they forget to ask how their loved ones are feeling. ;)