Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday Nite updates

Hello Peeps! How are you all doin out there?? Good? Im not really good.. Well, look the weather sucks man.. Hot.. But tonite it finally rain.. Wooo! Im happy.. heheh.. Well.. Lets go on with what i wanna say... This week in school? U ask me hows school? Hmmm... Okok la.. Nothing big actually happend except on Wednesday, i was so nervous for the Prefect Installation the next day... Not only me, its everyone.. Gosh.. But on Thursday it was finally done.. And i cant believe my own eyes tat i have tat prefect pin, pinned on my neck tie.. Well, walk through hard, easy and most of all tough time... Been through all tat makes me know more about how to control myself.... And know more about others... Niways, Nothing much to say though.. Gosh.. Next week Mid-term exams edi.. Monday till Friday.. Den its holiday time.. Well, honestly... Me and my friends dont feel the mood of studying there because there's like something bugging our mind.. Like we had so many problems.. But we dunno what.. Just tat we dont have the mood of studying there.. But i put all my effort in my studying although after a hard studying, i'll forget but, i'll just still continue on... I pray to god to help me.. :) Like they say.. We must be strong and be confident in urself... Well, days pass fast... Its August already... And not long it'll be September... And year end... Then i'll be proceeding to Form5 next year as im later than all the year 1992 ppl.. After Form5 it'll be College and Uni.. GOsh.. I was thinking lately.. I was in Peralihan in 2005... Suddenly it became 2009! Wow! Its been five years in secondary school.. Next year will be my 6 years.. Wooo! Niways, i just wanna say... Dont do things tat will make u regret it.. Just go on with ur life and live it to the fullest... Well, back on track... Next Friday till Sunday will be our Church Camp at Borneo Tropical Rainforest... Family and whole church outing thingy.. It kinda suck cause the HP line over there is limited.. Only at the lobby of the camp site will have.. But oh well, i'll try working out by using my Celcom number.. After church camp it'll be holiday time.. One week? U ask me issit enuf? Nope.. Even 2 weeks its isn't enuf.. U give me a month i also dunno.. It would be enuf la..i guess.. Hehehehe... Our school foodfair had been postponed... Due to the government, they dont allowed anyone to held a big event cause it will be crowded and u know la the haze now... So better dont... It should be last Sunday.. So on Friday, we prefects stayed back to put all the things properly.. From 1.30 till 4.30. I know rite.. And its Friday lagi.. Haha.. Anyways, our department was in-charge of decorating.. So we decorate the stage, move all the flower pots from the garden to the front and cover it with clothes to make it nice.. And lots la.. We had so much fun but at the end we were all tired but we did a good job.. Hehehe... And the others moved the tables down from the block and put it for all the stalls.. Each stall shud only have 6.. So they arrange it.. Kinda tiring but we done a good job.. And the spirit of team work.. But on Saturday, we got a bad news saying 10am prefects have to go back to school to put back all the stuffs.. Food fair postponed.. Wow! At first i was kinda piss off but den it was for a while den i went back to school and helped out.. It wasn't bored at all.. Everyone was playing around while doing job.. Hehe.. After tat, my friends and me went opposite to have our lunch...at Jamilah.. Ate there and den proceed home.. And i basically stayed home and rest... Till night i wanna go out to buy reload so my brother brought me and den went limteh with the bf and Kim.. Yeah.. Tats basically my weekend... Sunday was a fine day... Morning as usual la, church... Den afternoon rest at home and den night went out for bowling with my brother, the bf, Roro, and Brenn.. Hehe.. Had fun times sitting down at Starbucks with Roro and Brenn.. Talk talk den the boys came and proceed talking again.. After tat went to Boulevard side to eat.. After tat proceed home.. Tiring day... So, niways tats my last week weekend... This weekend... For tonite i din even felt like going out.. Im feeling the relaxing home is better tonite... So yeah.. Hehehe.. Nothing much to say though... So, good nite/morning.. Sweet Dreams! Sleep Tight! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

aLoM said...

Buruk you. Update didnt tell me.hemph!

Karen said...

Hhehehe.. Surprise ma... Tats mean u got check my blog.. Good3...