Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year Update

Hello... I just got back from Kuching today.. =) Tiring though.. Gna just update my blog since i have nothing to do.. And since my boyfriend said why dont update it.. :p Hmmm.. Lets start from i dunno.. haha.. Well.. Last Friday was still schooling days.. But its only till 12.. So in the afternoon.. My family and i were off to Sibu to stay a night and on Saturday we'll be goin to Kuching for Chinese New Year since my mom is from there.. Well.. Journey to Kuching was good.. But the road from Miri till Bintulu not tat good.. Alot holes.. As for my parents car.. They went by the holes like nothing happen.. Cause four wheel drive ba.. As for my brother he have to slow down.. His was a waja and sport rim again.. Heehhehe.. I followed my brother the whole way, coming back also.. After arriving there.. We went to the hotel check in, put our stuff, bath..and went for dinner.. Haaaa... After tat went to The Spring to walk.. Then went back hotel.. Nothing much can do though.. Next day was CNY Eve, we were out the whole day from morning till about 5sth go back hotel bath den went to my Big Aunts house for dinner... Well.. All my cousins, niece and nephew were there.. Kinda noisy though.. Hehe.. Collected 3 angpaos tat night.. Amazing.. =) Hmm..Den around 845 head home to hotel.. I slept around 12sth i guess, din see the time.. hehe.. Then the next day was edi first day of CNY.. Went to my cousin house, den walk opposite to his mother house, den walk next door to my another cousin, den head over to my big aunty's son house.. Stayed there the longest.. Really kanasai.. Made my brother and me slept... Tot go there for a while.. Skali see, stayed there till like 6 from around 2sth almost 3.. Around 5 makan dinner edi... Den went to another two auntys house.. Den went back hotel.. I was the first to bath as i cant stand edi.. After a refreshing bath, i felt soooo good.. Den i sat and watch tv with my dad and brother.. As for my mom she cook some food for supper.. We ate quite early ba.. Den tats first day.. Second day was whole day out too.. And guess what.. Around 3 went to my big aunt's son house AGAIN... Haaa... Slept there again.. As for my brother good la.. His friend called to go out "limteh"... So he went out.. Around 5 also ate.. Den around 640 went to my Big Aunty's Eldest son house for visiting.. At least there got air-cond, and guess what... So amazing-ly.. My lil niece she's only 7 and she watch Singapore show.. The AEC channel one.. And she's like me.. Know every detail of the show.. hahah.. I was sooo shock.. So i watch the show with her.. Aroun 845 we went home hotel.. And tats the end of 2nd day... As for 3rd and the following NO More visiting.. Yay! 3rd day we went shopping... To The Spring again.. Nice la there.. Heheh.. At least have stuff to do.. Den 4th day was yesterday... Morning had to fix my brother's tyre so late go back Miri one day.. After fix, we went to the Spring again.. My mom wna buy one more one dozen donuts to give to my two brothers GF.. Yesterday we bought one dozen edi.. But not enuf to give.. Den went to eat.. After eat.. Went to Roxy.. Cux my dad saw a hat inside.. Like Kaboi one.. He like it.. He was walking at Quiksilver side, i was with my mom, my cousin at the Roxy side.. Saw so many attracting purse.. So ask my cousin and my mom help choose.. Den in the end i bought one.. Silver same colour as my handbag.. Heheh.. Nice.. Hmm.. Den on the road head to Sibu stayed one night there and today im back Miri! Yay! Its still nice to be home although its "boring".. Heheh.. hmmm... I think i'll post till here.. Enough of my holiday trip... But most of all.. I really really miss my Boyfriend alotttt... Hope to see him soon... Ahhhh... Fast2.. =) Tats all for now.. Ciao! (Dont forget leave comment ah..thanks)

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

aLoM said...

blekk!

Karen said...

First time leave comment owh.. I always leave comment in urs kacau u.. :p