Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School days sucks

Hello Peeps!! Long time no post... Felt like stopping blogging... Cause im blank.. Dunno what to talk about.. So well... In this post i'll talk about my school life.. How issit.. And stuff.. Hmmm.. First day of school.. Well..okok la.. Normal only.. Just that... My class is damn noisy.. A few of us are quiet only.. 2nd day of school edi ada homework... This week lagi banyak... Especially Maths.. No matter how i hate counting but what to do.. I have to learn.. Must study hard this year so tat next year SPM will get good result.. No play play like Form 3 PMR.. Hehehe... Chinese New Year is around the corner... Well.. Im goin to Kuching on the 24th that's on the Saturday... Usually la.. I always go back there since my Mum is from there.. Coming back on the 29th Thursday.. Well.. Maybe that weekend after come back from Kuching den celebrate my birthday.. Cause... The 22nd is on Thursday maybe got makan only.. Den 24th go Kuching.. Knt celebrate.. Dunno yet.. See first.. Im turning 17 edi.. Years pass damn fast man.. I went in Chung Hua during the year 2005 tat was when im what like 13.. Suddenly im 17 edi.. Wow... I dun feel it.. But through out the years living a study life is sucks but...time do fly... Next year will be my last year... Den i think i'll be off to college.. Hmmm... Fast man... Talking about college.. My boyfriend is goin to continue his study in Kuching.. Taking Diploma.. For 3 years... Wah lao.. Long eh.. But...like i said..time do really fly... Hmmm... Well... Its good and bad news for me though... Good news is...im happy for him tat he can continue his study... Bad news is... U know i know la.. I cant see him every weekend... Only can text him or talk to him on the phone... And tats all.. But.. Im still happy for him.. By the time he study finish 3 years.. I'll be goin to college soon also.. So yeah.. Kinda sad but happy... Hehehe... Dunno la.. I just felt like tat... But u know I love u alot dear! Hmmm... What else to talk about... Oh yeah... Mummy and daddy bought an early present for me yesterday nite.. Went to Imperial to the Goldsmith shop.. My friend punya shop.. They bought an anklet for me.. Its nice.. I love it... Hehehe.. And came back home.. Last nite tertidur while waiting for my boyfriend... Morning woke up saw 4 txt msg.. Last nite was really tiring... Today maybe okay.. But slept too long this afternoon till i have a headache... But now feeling okay edi.. So.... Hmmm... I think i have nothing else to say edi.. So i'll stop here... Good nite Peeps!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: