Monday, January 19, 2009

Chinese New Year

Hello Peeps!! Well.. Im gonna post either a short one.. Just to update my blog.. Hehe.. Hmmm... Well.. School had been good... Homework had been good... Except one of the teacher.. Last Friday we recieve our new timetable.. That is effective on the replacement day on Saturday.. One of our teacher kena change.. Guess wht issit... Our sejarah teacher.. And our first Sej teacher is soooo good... Now...sucks! The teacher said everytime her lesson for the first 5 minutes she'll ask question if we dunno how to answer she'll cut our test marks.. I mean... What the Fuck man! And she said if marks cut too much edi she'll cut our De-merit points.. Ma de! I mean... I know if u do like tat we'll study... But whats the point.. Student will be mad and scared.. She said if ur scared den change class or else change school.. Better still.. Wah lao eh... Dunno wht kind of teacher is tat.. And she dun write notes on the board.. And she talk like the train.. So fast... Dunno how ah... Today we have Sejarah lesson.. Lucky she came in our class talk alots of crap and she said since we dun have much time i'll ask question the next lesson.. I was not in the right mood today also... Kept quite the whole time and during recess den i talk.. I did all my homework from Saturday at school today.. Tow periods of BM no teacher, and Two periods of SC no teacher.. So yeah... I manage to do my homework... Just came back from tuition though.. Tot of writting a post just to update so yea i did... My Birthday is on this Thursday.. Man.. Even my family plans a dinner at night i also cant go.. See... Im having tuition in the afternoon and night.. How m i suppose to celebrate.. Apart from tat... I went out with my boyfriend yesterday.. Its sooo good to see him and i miss him sooo much.. Not gna see him for this week till next week... I'll be goin to Kuching for Chinese New Year on Friday... But Friday afternoon go..stop Sibu one night and den Saturday procees to Kuching.. Have to reach Kuching before the eve.. Cux we'll be having a dinner.. Yay! My aunts cooks good food.. Oh man.. Im gna go fat like this.. Hehe.. =) Hmmm... Well... Two weeks after Chinese New Year we're gna have a test.. Oh man... I dunno how leh.. Wna study liao... Hmm... I think tats all for this post.. I have update all edi.. Nothing much to update though... So yeah... I'll just end here... Good nite Peeps! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: