Friday, February 6, 2009

Short Update

Hello my dear readers! Well.. Just a short update.. Nothing's on my mind..but im trying to put things all up to write a post.. Hehe.. =) Lets start.. On Wednesday i went to school.. around the first period of the class, i kept on feeling like vomiting, and my head was like giddy.. See anything oso like turning around.. Then i went to tel my mom and she said call my dad.. So i called my dad, and he came to pick me.. He brought me to see doctor and doctor said.. Not really sure what he said.. he said something about congestion, not enough air goin up to my brain.. And he said most important get enought rest.. So after seeing the doctor, i came back home.. I ate my medicine and rest till around 1sth den i woke up, drank water and went back to sleep till 3sth.. Then i was awake till around 930pm i felt i was so sleepy cause i ate med for my headache, tat i went to lie down on the bed and i just slept like tat... The next day.. Thought of waking up tat early like 5am cause i slept early.. Once i woke up from the bed... Wow! Me head hurts alot.. So i heard my mom woke up edi, so i went out and told her.. She said go back lie down.. Not long my dad came in the room and said go drink some milk and eat the med.. So i went... After tat i continue my sleep till 9sth.. After resting i felt abit better... Yesterday was just resting at home.. I felt all my energy boost up edi.. So today i went to school.. As for homework.. haha.. Quite alot la.. But i did some in school so i have a lil to do at home.. I just notice tat... What doctor had told me i had not enough air goin up to my brain is kinda true la.. See... Today, i so call disturb my fren.. As two days din see them edi... She chased after me.. But we use walk to chased.. We walk quite slow.. And the 2nd round of the chased i was breathing hardly edi.. And my another friend(Evelyn) said dun chase her la.. She just sick finish.. And my fren said not running owh..see she(me) edi breathing hardly.. And i walk up three storey of stairs follow my fren to find people oso hardly.. Walk slowly can la.. Hmmm... Scary la.. Well... Tml my mom is gna cook for "chap goh mei" dinner.. Since "chap goh mei" falls on the Monday and everyone is schooling and working on the next day.. So my mom plan to do tml.. As Sunday is not working or schooling day.. So basically, my aunts, uncles, cousins will be coming to my house.. Big gathering.. Hehe.. Fun fun fun.. =) Hmmm... I think tats all for this post.. Maybe i'll post one soon if i have any idea la.. Need to collect my idea first den write in one post ma.. :D Well... Good Nite Peeps! Ciao! (Comment pls..the more the better..thx) :D

~kArEn~Muacks

1 comment:

aLoM said...

Dear..You kena tagg...sayang me or not?