Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's day and some update

Hello my lovely readers! How r u? And hows ur valentine's day? Mine was sooo great.. Well.. I can say tat this was my first Valentine's day tat i celebrated.. All this years i dun celebrate.. Like normal only.. See ppl give stuff to their love one.. But this year.. I receive flowers from my boyfriend.. Hehe.. Nice.. Thanks dear.. =) Apart from tat... I spend Valentine's day with my boyfriend too.. Had a blast of great time.. Im loving it.. Hmmm.. Goin on.. Yesterday was Sunday, and i skip church.. Why? Cause i went to listen to the law.. Haiyooo.. Kinda boring la..but have to listen also.. Important ma... It end quite early.. Around 2pm end edi.. After that.. I called my brother to pick me up.. He said okok on the way, at Senadin round about.. So i waited outside.. And saw my schoolmate.. So i talk to her.. Suddenly saw a car so familiar coming in at the gate.. I was so blur at tat time.. I look and look again.. Den see my boyfriend pick me up.. So i was pretty much blur when i enter the car.. And i said where's my brother.. Den he said home.. I din believe actually.. After tat he drove to a coffee shop at Senadin there.. And there my brother is.. So we sat down and limteh while waiting for another friend to arrive.. After tat, they talk talk.. I was pretty much blur tat time.. As they were all talking about cars.. haha.. After tat, they plan on goin to Lutong airport.. My brother went to pick the gf and i followed my bf go to the airport first.. Kinda hot la.. But fun la.. See ppl racing.. =) After tat around 5sth we start moving back home.. As my boyfriend need to go to the airport to pick his parents.. Hehehe.. Well tats for my Sunday.. And today... Hmmm... Nothing much happen la.. Just school.. Got two test today... Test ah u ask me? Hmmm... All i say is just okok only.. March got mid-term test again.. Den one week holiday.. Whooo! Parents goin to KL on March holiday for 4 days.. Cool ehy... Gna stay home alone.. :p Nothing much to say leh.. Out of words edi... Just wanna update my blog and keep it alive.. Later the bf say i never update one..(jangan terasa dear) Hehe.. So at least i write something.. This post is three days plus up all together.. After this i dunno when im gna update.. If i have the right words to match and post i'll write one soon lo.. hehe.. =) Well, i guess thats all for now.. Good nite! Ciao! (give comment owh..u wna talk crap i dun mind =)..hehe)

~kArEn~Muacks

4 comments:

aLoM said...

shud have seen ur blur face when i came to pick u up.hahaha...blekk...

Karen said...

Hehehhe... U seen it rite? I was really really blur.. Dunno wht to say ah tat time.. If u use keegan's car to pick me lagi la i blur.. Haha..

~*emma*~ said...

Wah..weekend full wit blast!!Hehehe..me every weekend with family ja,pening my pala odi. :S

Karen said...

Hehehe... Kesian.. Eh.. Bila hangout?