Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Short Updates on boring-ness

Hello My Lovely Readers! How r u guys? Hmmm.. Im feeling kinda stress out.. Well.. Next week is my Mid-term exam in school.. And the time table just given to us today.. Wah.. The time table "kick" leh.. Haiyooo... I also dunno how.. Next Thursday start and it ends at next next Friday.. Den holiday.. Cant wait for mid-term holidays... Gna stay home relax... Hehehe.. =) I have nothing much to say though.. Dont wna repeat the same stuff.. Later ada orang say.. :p Hmmm.. Well.. Goin on.... Last peroid of school today i was having a bad headache.. So after school i came back.. I straight bath.. And went to have my nap.. And my boyfriend call around 4sth to wake me up.. But den i was half asleep cause my mom was cleaning the house.. Kinda noisy.. I txt with him for a while and he said he wanted to nap.. So he went to nap and i went back to my nap.. Around 6pm my mom said enough sleep la.. So i woke up.. Den saw my bf txt me saying his awake.. But den i went back sleep again.. Very blur ba.. My head still hurts la.. Haiz.. Ate another two panadols just now... Hope i'll feel better by tml.. My bf txt me around 8.30pm.. I told him im half way studying my law.. Tml goin for table test ba.. Den he ask me study first.. Later he'll txt me.. His waiting for his friend to go to his house and take something.. So.. Basically im waiting till now.. Kinda bored la.. Wait wait wait.. Dunno whats he doin and up to now... Well.... I think im off to bed early tonite.. Felt like sleeping early tonite.. But dunno will i or not la.. Hehe.. =) Feel like staying home sleep and rest... But i cant... Still have to go school...Well.. Thats all for this post... Good nite! Sweet dreams! Ciao! (anyone is allow to leave comment... :)

~kArEn~Muacks

10 comments:

Brenda. said...

all the best for today Karen!! tell me all bout it la yaaa...

Karen said...

Hey Bren.. Wna know how issit? Ask alom la.. Hehe.. All i can say is... Bad bad bad...

~*emma*~ said...

Karen!!I heard you're not feeling well..get well soon!Oh yeah,good luck in your test! ;)

Karen said...

How did u know im not really feeling well? Hehe..

~*emma*~ said...

well..im watching you!!!Hehehe..no la Lom Lom told us.. :)

Karen said...

Owh... Okay.. Hehe..No wonder u know... Hmmm... Stalker.. Haha..

~*emma*~ said...

Hehehe..Rowie will never stalk people.. :P

Karen said...

Hehehee... How would i know kan... :p

~*emma*~ said...

Hehe Rowie gud gal.. :p Still exam kan??Gud luck!!Weeee!!!!!!

Karen said...

Haha.. Thursday start till next friday.. Apuuuu... Susah eh.. Thanks anyway..