Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some Updates

Hello My fellow lovely readers! Hehe.. Well.. Lets start by the whole week... Got nothing much to say la.. Just tat.. This week school days kinda stress out.. Exam baru jak habis.. Another test coming up.. Mid-term test somemore.. In two weeks more.. I dunno how ah.. And our Sejarah teacher really abit i dunno la.. Everything also use demerit marks against us.. Why not la stress out.. Everything demerit if not do correctly.. Hmmm... Well... Something happen on Thursday nite la.. Knt sleep really good also.. Slept around 2sth.. Den yesterday soooo exhausted... Piano in the afternoon again.. 2pm till 5pm.. After tat... Nite got my dad company family dinner at east wood.. Kinda boring la.. Haha.. Just tat my brother there okay la.. He keep talking crap kinda amusing but it gets kinda annoying in the end.. My mom got annoyed too.. Den after tat.. Around 10 my bro and i left.. Went to pick up his gf and ended up picking up my bf too.. And ended up limteh at Hot Spot.. Around 12sth send my bf back and send my bro gf back.. Den came back home.. Slept around 1sth la.. This morning woke up around 7am.. In fact i woke up once edi.. Around 5sth am!.. Gila.. My stomach upset ba.. Itu east wood punya food lo.. Last time eat there also like tat.. After tat i went back sleep lo... Den morning went for breakfast.. Ahhh.. Start la.. My stomach complain.. Den came home pergi do stuff again.. After tat i feel better edi.. Just tat stomach not really well yet... =) Hmmm.. Kinda boring now.. Eh wait.. Not kinda.. Its really bored now! My brother send my cousin back just now.. And came home.. I went out of the car and he said i go out again ah for a while... Apuuu... Nvm la.. Stay home jak... There's a swimming competition today and tml.. My parents are there.. Wanted to go.. But panas ba.. I scared sick later.. Then... My boyfriend is out with his dad also.. So im pretty much lonely rite now... Feeling very very lonely... What to do.. Haizzz... Everyone is out.... Stay home jak la... Who cares... And im not gna meet my bf this week also... Maybe next week then meet... Tot of meeting this week den next week dont meet cause test coming up soon.. But nvm la.. Everyone seems busy ba.. Next week or next next week also can la.. I also dunno... I just hope holiday comes soon... Really stress out.. Need rest... Owh yea... Today is my cousin birthday.. Happy 1st year birthday Davephanny!! Tonite ada makan.. Hehe.. Hmmm.. I think tats all for this post.. Have a good day! Ciao! (a comment would be nice)

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

aLoM said...

i got free bedsheets!!!!haha...dad got the lucky draw at the compny dinner just now and too bad its a single bed bedspread.so derma to me la...

Karen said...

Whoooo!!! Hahaha... Tats the good thing of single bed.. :p