Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Time

Hello Peeps!!! Here am i again... Well... Just wna update my blog only.. Not gna write a long post... I have nothing much to talk about.. Well... Lets start on Saturday... Saturday was good... Nite... Hang out with my brother, the gf and my bf... Drank beer at Hotspot... Tat was fun... And came home around 1sth.. Mom was like... Why so late... Den i answer raining bah.. Den she went back to her room again.. Den weird is she din even scold me for coming back late.. Like owes she'll scold me... heheheh... Welll.....*pheww*... Lucky.. Den on Sunday... Went to church... After church... Went to Parkson have lunch with family there at Pizza Hut... After tat went out with the boyfriend... Follow him go shopping at Mall... He bought a t-shirt... When i reach home around 6sth almost 7 like tat... I saw my parents got boulevard plastic bags.. So i ask where they went.. Then my mom said.. Owh.. After eat, walk around Parkson...den went to Mall just shop dwn there at the Supermarket only cux there's One Day Big Sale.. Den after tat they went to Emart... I was like.... Shit!!! Lucky i was at Mall upstairs only.. Din go Supermarket.. Heheheh!! Another *phewww*... Den went out for dinner at Centre Point there Ipoh Town... Well... Tat meal was great though.. The food was not bad.. After tat... Went home... Slept around 12sth.. Feel tired edi.. Monday woke up around 9.30.. Actually mom woke me up.. Hehehe... Said later they'll be goin out.. Ask me if wna follow, go bath... So i went bath straight away...do my laundry.. Den wait till afternoon den go out.. Haiyooo... Came back around 5.. Den watch tv...till now... So the very boring ba!!! The boyfriend went out with his fren go shopping... I whole night...watch tv only.. Noting on tv pun... Apuuuuu!!! Punya la boring!!! What to do... Day time lagi la boring.. Skip tat la.. Dun wna talk abt it.. Oh... Daddy said my grandparents coming down on Wednesday.. Lama dah din see my grandparents.. Miss them alot.. They're very modern one.. Owes spend Christmas in Miri with all their Anak, Cucu, Cicit... hehehe... Christmas is in 3 more days!!! Whoooo!!! Cant wait man... Christmas Eve got BBQ at church den got service.. Christmas day oso got... Fun man... Im not sure which day im celebrating Christmas tho.. So yeah... Hmmm... I guess its all i wna talk about... Im gna end here... Good nite Peeps!! Sweet Dreams!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: