Monday, December 1, 2008

Drilling sound

Uuuuuu.... Here m i again... Heheheh.. Well my house started renovation on Friday... Today they drilled the wall for the wires and stuff... Apuuuu... Punya la dusty... My sitting room was like so dusty and smoky like.. hehehe.. I stayed at the kitchen the whole time watching tv only.. Dun even dare walking to the sitting room... So Yeah.... Tml gna be the same thing... Haiyooo... Goin throught the drilling sound is so annoying man.. Although i cant stand it... Bt wht to do kan... After tat house will be nice edi ma... Nvm for this period of renovation time.. =) Hmmmm.... KL is in two weeks time... Almost a week.. Im goin next week... Man.. I cant wait for the shoe and bags and clothes shopping... Damn fun man.. I had fun with the boyfriend on Friday and Saturday.. Hehehehe.. Im happy to see him.. Reli hapy... Im goin to KL for a week.. Man im gna miss him.. I mean whole whole lottttt man.... =) Well... I'll jz have to bare with tat... Like now.. Im mising him alot too.. I hope tat i can see him everyday... But..cant... Weekends lor... Well...idk wht else to write... I thk i just write till here.. Owh yea... Christmas is coming soon.... Man i cant wait for tat! Haaaaaa..... Christmas!!! The best time of the year!! And its the end of the year... Hehheeh... Well.... Till here.... Have a nice sleep tonite... Good nite Peeps! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: