Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wht i've been up to

Hmmmm.... He~llo... Im here again... Got nothing to do... So why not just write a short blog post... Well... Let me see... Wht im gna say... Yeah... BORED!!! Today whole day home... Hearing workers knocking knocking, bang bang, drill drill... Hahahaha... I slept till 9sth this morning.. Damn piss off.. I know worker start bang bang around 8sth la.. So i just sleep... Tired ba.. Cant sleep last nite.. So i thk i dose off around 2am like tat.. Finish talking on the hp with my boyfriend around 1plus.. Then my mom this morning... Open my room door... Wei, wake up.. Bising stil can sleep.. Man i was having a nice dream tat time... Suddenly shock den woke up, forget edi... Ishhh!! Man... After tat... I just sit at the kitchen here... On my laptop a while check mails den off it... Den i jz on my laptop again around 2pm i thk.. Chat with friend.. Gna off it after posting this blog though... Tonite then check my mails again.. Im feeling lazy to on it the whole day edi... Boring ba.. Nothing is on too... Well... Goin KL... One week for not meeting my boyfriend is like a long long long time... Wahlao... I dunno how la.. Wht is he gna do ho??? Hmmmm.... Heheheh =) His birthday is coming soon though.. Its this coming Sunday.. But kesian him, he have to help out in the PC Fair... Dun worry... U'll have a great birthday after work dear.. =) Well....All i want to say is... Karen is Happy!!! Hahahahaha... Dunno why... Althought im bored...but im happy... But not really happy with some other stuffs la.. But i have my limits.. If it reach my limits.. I dun care... I'll just bla it out... Im not like some ppl, dun like it..den be straight forward tell only...never think of ppl feelings... Tat kind of straight forward person dun thk of people one.. U must know how to be patient.. Like having ur limits... Im not gna say it though.... =) Hmmm..well... I thk tats all... Nothing to write anymore.. heheehehe.. Good day peeps!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: