Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Helloooo

Hellooooo my peeps!! Im here again... Hehehe.. Actually nothing to write la.. Not much to say... Just feel like writting only.. Bored ba.. Nothing to do.. Im happy.. Well..im owes... After piano yesterday, the boyfriend pick me up and went for lunch... Spend the whole time with him... Well..got to spend long time with him.. Im goin KL for a week... Cant see him ah.. Haiyo.. Miss him.. But right... My big brother just said something last nite.. He said this time we go so short time.. Thursday go, wednesday come back.. Quite short leh.. My two brothers girlfriend only goin on Friday.. Well all our flight is early in the morning.. The earliest flight of MAS.. Yay!!! Den arrive we have whole day to jalan.. Christmas time.. KL is very nice.. All light up.. Man... I got to get myself Christmas Gift.. Hehehehe... What else can i get ho... Thinking of getting my boyfriend a Gift too.. But....im very very bad in choosing Gift.. Really bad... Hehe.. Hmmm... Lucky my house is quite.. But after they put up the glass outside...the room is empty.. And have this echo sound.. Hehehe.. I keep on saying... Yuhooo, hello, byebye... and stuff.. Crazy edi.. Fun ba.. They just fixing all the alarm and stuff.. So quite la.. Good! And and.... I keep on feeling Sorry today... Even now.. I feel like saying a whole bunch of Sorry.. But there'll be someone will get annoy... So better dont... Well.... Im alone again... Dad went out to pick Mom for lunch.. Had to stay to see the workers do stuff... Owh... Plus one more.. My bought my bed sheets.. Guess wht colour it is? Purple.. With all the love shape lagi.. hahaha.. My boyfriend fav colour.. hehehe.. Well... Im speech-less edi... Nothing else to talk abt... So i'll end here... Have a wonderful day Peeps!! Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

3 comments:

aLoM said...

KL again ah...why feel sorry la dear?dun worry la..be happy..

Karen said...

Kl in a few days ma.. haiyo... Dunno.. I just feel sorry ma.. And i dun feel nice..

Karen said...

Dear... I plus somemore sentence at the end.. See it.. heheehe =)