Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year

Hello Peeps!!! Im here again... Well... Nothing much to say though... Just tat New year eve is coming soon.. And next week school is starting!! Shit!! Tml result coming out.. **** man! How leh? I wna have lots of fun before school starts.. I dun care how..i must!! Waiting for New Year Eve... Feel like drinking.. heheheh... So the very missing my boyfriend now... Wna see him soon... Well... I've been home since last nite till today.. Today morning only went for breakfast den come back home.. Sleep till 2sth..felt hungry den eat, den i went back sleep again till 4sth.. Den started watching tv.. Nothing much happen la.. So boring ah.. Tml everyone working liao.. Me...stay home.. Lagi la boring.. Macam mana leh.. Dunno wht time to go school and see my result... Shit man... Feel so stress now.. I try not to think abt it.. But my friend go txt me say tml wht time go... Ishhhh!!! Freaking disturbing!! Hmmm... Well wht to do.. School is in a week... I cant make time go slow rite... After all...time pass fast... See 2008 gna go soon.. 2009 new year.. Soon...2010.. Wow... Its fast... Think on the bright side.. heheheh.. Well... What to do at home.. Any idea of wht to do.. I have no idea.. Been lying down watching tv, sleeping, on9, check mails.. Tats all.. Holidays sometimes sucks man.. But its fun.. Stress free from school.. Heheheh.. Well... What to do.. Its school life.. Have to leave with it... Two more years.. Dun worry.. I'll bear with it.. Its not tat sucks all la.. Okok la.. hehehe.. Hmmm... Im out of words edi.. Well... I'll just end here... Good nite peeps!! Have a good nite.. Ciao!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: