Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy + Sweet

Today is Sunday.. Ahhh..its Sunday! Although its good to be Sunday but tomolo have school.. Sucks! When to church in the morning.. J is goin back tonite to KL.. SO sad.. Well at least i shaked hands with him..then he told me..after i shaked his hand..he said..u wanna hug, hug lo.. So i hugged him.. Awwww..tat moment seems if it can stop the time it would be nice.. I still wanna hug him.. :( But cannot la..His someones one.. Im gonna miss him so much much.. have to wait till end of this year.. Tats all of tat.. Nothing much la.. Went for tuition..bla bla bla.. After tuition went to my cousin house visit them for a while, then came back home.. My dad is still in church having some meeting haven come back.. He msg my mom saying something about eat.. Then my mom msg him back and call but no reply from him.. Usually we go out and eat during the weekends.. But today seems like not goin.. My dad la..dont answer or reply my mom's msg.. My mom cook.. I wanna go out la! haiya! Then my tow brothers went out..go somewhere.. Dunno where.. Ishh.. Boring la.. Yesterday eat home, today also eat home!! I like writting blog..but about my life la..and some other things else.. Hehe.. Well..tats all for now.. Happy Day.. :)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: