Saturday, August 30, 2008

Good chance but i let it go....

I went to the Father Stan concert.. After finish the concert..i look back suddenly saw a cute guy..i was smilling in fact cause talking to my fren.. Then he look at me oso.. Wow.. Then when we walk pass them they point point at me and said neh neh her her.. Ah ma told me one.. Hehe.. Then went out..he was at the corner then he look at me..and asked his fren to look at me also.. I was so happy.. Then i saw them went down so i followed i quickly ask stepfanie to go down.. I look like the crazy girl walk a big round.. cause while we are walking they i mean the cute guys whole gang of fren followed.. Then i walk so fast tat i turn a big round.. Then stepfanie and Li yin said we walk pass them la.. Den i took my hp out..and msg..act as if im messaging.. Hehe.. Thennn..i saw him, both of them went in the CIMB Bank, i tot they were goin bk edi..i was so upset then i saw him came out walk towards the money changer there..den i was near thr too.. I heard he told his fren tat if i dare to ask the hp number how.. Tats wht i heard only.. Then i turn away..then not long he and one of his fren just walk pass like tat and went back.. I was so angry at myself..got chance dont take it.. So i asked stepfanie if they were at the seminar tml..help me to get his number..and i'll 'chia' her.. Delifrance and coffee Bean.. Hehe.. She said okay.. So i hope she have the guts to go up to him if he's there.. I really hope he's there.. He's so CUTE!!! Wah.....perfect!!! Lai Li Yin, Stepfanie and Evelyn u know wht im saying...leave comment for me..and tell me im right.. Hehe.. Tats all for this blog.. Love this blog!! Like tat CUTE guy!!!! GoodNite.. Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: