Friday, August 1, 2008

I just cant....

I just cant put down some of my pass things when i want to.. Its just to hurtful to do so.. I dun even know why.. I keep telling myself..Karen just let it go.. Well i did..but it seems to come back to me.. Why it keep on disturbing me..please go away! I feel so tired everyday with those things disturb me.. Im having flu, cough and sore throat for 2 over weeks already..i just went to see the doctor this morning.. Every nite i eat my medicine i was suppose to be sleepy, but i just cant sleep! Wah.. Its so tiring.. Chat with My Friend who we call her Ah Ma pass few days... Well i felt so much better..she comfort me alot.. I miss someone so much.. Tat someone din even reply my msg or my friendster comment.. Everytime i think of it i'll cry or sometimes i feel mad over it.. I just dunno why.. Mayb i miss tat someone so much tat till i can show it out.. I like u, but its hard.. People say Long distance relationship never works.. Hmmmm..not never works is like very hard to work.. Well, maybe i should try to relax, be cool.. Focus on my study.. And let everything pass, just be happy.. And go on with my life.. Think of all the happy things i had done, and let go the pass.. Yeah..i should do that.. Tats the Best way.. Well.. Till now..Good Bye.. Write a new blog soon.. :)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: