Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holiday....

Trial one just pass.. And now is Holiday time..but also not holiday.. Friday till sunday have church camp.. I went to Free To Be on Friday nite.. Its quite boring la.. So i just went one nite only.. hehe.. Heard something unbelievable..haiz..well dont want to mention it la.. Well..goin on..church camp was fun..hehe.. But after sunday service..i felt my head so heavy got a very big headache.. Haiz..came back straight sleep till 6sth.. Hehe..well woke up not reli well yet, i keep feeling on vomiting.. In the end i vomit out.. Haiya.. Teruk... Then i was so worry abt Monday piano test.. Well it went well...i think so.. I skip one day of extra class at school..i went on today one nia..bored and very sleepy la.. I slept at 11.45 woke up around 4.50 like tat.. My parents goin to KL today, earliest flight of MAS 6.20 boarding le.. 5sth need to be at the airport.. So yeah... Came back home manage to sleep a while, den my bro bath den he woke me up to go bath..so i went den i drank one cup of coffee only.. My extra class starts at 8am till 11.15.. At last pass edi.Yeah.. Boring la..stay in Miri.. But good oso la..i dont like doin packing and un-packing.. So ma fan.. Hehe.. Wht im gonna do the whole afternoon..i thk is sleep..very tired..tonite have tuition again.. Well at least i no need worry nite cook what..cause my mom ask my cousin stay wif us and cook dinner for us.. Woo..tats good la.. Hmm...i thk tats all for now la.. Write again soon.. Hehe.. Ciao!!!! :)

~kArEn~ Muacks

No comments: