Thursday, August 14, 2008

Woo..

Ha...tml is Friday.. Last day of Trial exam... At last..But there's one in September again.. Haiz.. Today Maths test.. Most of us said "yes, fail".. Haha.. Its hard la.. Aduh.. Die lo die lo.. But well past edi dont care la.. Hehe.. Nothing to do so write blog.. I dont know why.. I have the feeling that one day maybe one day someone will ask me back.. But will i accept or not i dunno.. Cause that someone had hurt me deeply.. And another someone..we just have i dunno how to say just have things that we are in common.. Hehe.. Im happy for that but i dunno the future.. Maybe we have future maybe we dont.. Lets see how it goes la.. Do u all feel boring without a speacial one with u everyday? I mean like being in a relationship.. Hmmm.. Thats all la.. Just a short one its enough.. Cause i boring cant concentrate on study so why not write a blog.. After all i din write for quite sometime edi.. hehe :) Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: