Friday, August 29, 2008

Hmmm..

Its been quite sometime not posting something on my blog edi.. So i dunno wht to say oso... Well i just wanna say..why? I feel hurt.. Feel pain.. Feel like crying.. I like u so much..yet....haiz..i dunno oso.. U nvr ever care or reply my msg or my anything.. I think tat u hav a gf edi.. But...i dunno whether its correct la.. Just tat i feel very sad and hurt... I just want u to care abt me.. Just want u to reply me.. I know ur not lonely cause u have lots of frens but.. Please dun just leave me.. I need u.. I just dunno..why the feeling just plus abit and abit day by day.. I **** U! My frens ask me to ask u whether u have gf but i dont want.. Wht can i do..... NOTHING... Maybe u have Maybe u dont have.. Miss u alot... Well... Tats all of tat... Going on with good things..i thk...haha.. Hmmm.. Boring.. But tonite goin out with frens to parkson for a movie.. We keep ask Li Yin to go... And guess wht she tell us... Li Yin 'yao du shu'... Its in chinese.. Hehe.. Den we keep sayin tat sentence.. Li Yin yao du shu... OHhhhh... Haha.. Funny girl.. Mention abt li yin... Tonite Leon might be goin.. Hehe.. But lai not goin...haiyo... Oh ya.. Li Yin yao du shu... Hahahah.. Oh ya.. Lai if u see my post dont angry wor.. Hehe.. Li Yin Yao Du Shu!!! :p I think tats all with this post.. I'll write again soon.. Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

1 comment:

~WuShUg@L~ said...

cheh wont angry la u don knw li yin yao du shu ah haha...