Tuesday, September 2, 2008

haiz...

Haiz... Im wrong actually.. If u wanna know..read my last blog den read this.. Well..im not tat person actually.. Well.. But why liking a person would be like this hurtful.. If u like... Tell me..i wont get angry but get upset.. I just wanna know both of u de heart feeling.. Sometimes i feel..aiya..dont care la... Sometimes i feel haiz... Why like tat.. I know Like a person is cannot force one.. But.... Haiz.. Nvm.. I owes say wanna give up... Bt i cant make it.. Why? What's tat suppose to mean? I dunno what to say la.. Haiz.. All i do now is Haiz....haiz...haiz.. Why why why??? What i do to take my mind off this thing..is i study... I just dunno... I suddenly can go study by "myself".. Weird eh... :) Well This blog is this short only.. Write another one soon.. Ciao!! :)

~kArEn~Muacks

No comments: