Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No use regretting...

Its been quite sometime i din write a post.. Hmmm..i like saying this sentence.. Hehe.. Well going on.. I just dunno.. I started regretting because of something.. But now wanna turn back also no use... Tat person dun regret.. But now im the one regretting.. Haiz.. I just dunno how i feel.. My feelings are owes mix up.. And i like saying..i dunno.. I wanna concentrate on my PMR but thr's owes something come to disturb.. I owes pray tat thing wont come and disturb me.. Im really tired edi.. Every nite i cant sleep...i sleep as late as 11pm i oso cant close my eye.. So i turn turn till 12sth den i sleep.. Haiz.. I Dunno..why i become like tat.. Mayb I miss ""... Dunno la.. Fan ah.. I wanna concentrate on study first... Dun simply think... Why it seems tat everyone i love just one by one go away from me.. Haiz....why why why... Someome tell me.. Tell me!!!! I like to write blog to tell how i feel...if not i have no one to tell.. Got but...i really dunno how to tell.. Haiz... Well..till here... Good nite... Ciao!!!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

ahma said...

hey gal!!about the wht if post.. u ask if i noe who u talking about..yes..i noe.. haiz..living in this world is like like this de.. all we can do is ren ren ren and owes be strong.. actually only u alone knows why everyone is away from u..ok.. maybe u dun noe but sry to tell i oso dunno why..u noe la... i no experience de.. i'm just like a six year old kid..eve said de.. hehe..

Karen said...

nah...ur not... Ur good in listening tho.. Same as hii... U two have good ears... Hehe..