Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What If...

Its been quite sometime i din post.. My last one was 10 Sept.. Hehe.. What if i can go back to like last time..i hope we can stay together.. How i wish la.. Just what if only.. Everyday u just give me a weird look and weird thinking.. I was doin my homework,I suddenly look at his side of the class, and wat a coincidence u were looking at me( i thk) but tats how i think.. But sometimes i just think..good oso tat our relationship ended.. But sometimes i think its kinda not good.. Like its kinda hurtful.. Yeah.. U know la.. Hmmm.. Well.. I hope u just talk to me treat me as normal friend.. Just dont be quite with me.. I dont feel nice.. Ahhh.. Tats all of tat.. Wanna know more ask me.. :) Well..Woah.. Next week is Trial two liao.. Wah.. Days pass as fast as lightning.. Its just like yesterday is just begining of the year.. Hehe.. Haiyo yo.. After trial two, One week holiday for Hari Raya, den another study week leave.. But i heard tat we have to go back school for Three days then two days study leave.. Den after tat week.. Its PMR already.. Wah!!! So fast rite.. But think of the good side.. After PMR there's so much thing i can do.. Haha..(evil laugh) Well...i just hope i can do well.. I turst in God.. God is the only one.. Thank You God.. Amen.. Hmmm... Well tats all with this time post.. I'll write another one soon.. :) Good Day.. Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

ahma said...

still got 32 days after pmr!!! oh yeah..

Karen said...

eh..ah ma u knw who am i talking abt ka?