Saturday, September 6, 2008

weee...

Another blog.. Ahhh... So free yet so like under stress.. Whenever my fren talk abt him and his fren..i feel so down.. But i cant stop their mouth from saying.. Buti really hope they wont say tat infront of me.. I said i can put it down..i really got put down a little.. But when my friends mention abt it..i really feel so depressed.. Why?? Haiz.. I really wanna live a happy everyday by forgetting abt all the sad stuff.. But why i still cant? Perhaps i keep thinking abt him? or i just really cant put it down? hmmmm.... So sienz... Like on friday.. My frens at the back talk abt tat two guys tat i dun wnt to hear abt..i suddenly feel so so so down.. Then i went back to my sit and sleep.. Man..i realy sleep like a dead log.. Haha.. But i knew my frens disturb me.. I just felt lazy and moody to get up.. Gotcha.. Haha.. Tell me what should i do.......... Do write comments for me ya.. Anyone i'll accept... Thanks :) I like to write sometimes short sometimes long blog... Hehe.. I dunno its just my style.. As long i got something in my mind..even its just a short thing i'll write it in my blog.. No matter wht.. Well its my blog u cant stop me.. haha.. Well tats all for tonite.. Good Nite.. :) Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

4 comments:

ahma said...

its good that u're trying to let go off him.. at least u try n u can de.. must believe in yourself..
listen to your heart..haha
the otherr blog i dun use le.. now i use this one.. the link is stepfahma.blogspot..good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

hi darling..
miss me ma?

Karen said...

Who are u?

Anonymous said...

hihi darling....
is me again..
miss me ma?
i miss u so much le..
<3 <3 <3 <3