Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well...

Hi again.. Well...i got this feeling asking me to give up on him.. Well..his not worth it.. His not the only "guy" in this world.. Yeah.. His just an Idiot.. If i din ask Stepfanie to ask for his number..i would not know him.. Stupid me.. Haiz.. But watever la..go on with life.. Once fail...still can get up..and be myself again.. I still got chance next time..mayb not now..but next time.. Tats good also.. Hehe... :) Well...i dont blame anyone for this to happen...just blame myself.. But he cheated me tat he have a gf..wow...im a 3 year old kid huh... Not so easily cheat me la dude.. Well ur stupid enough to do like tat to me... As i said..once fail...get up and move on... Yeah.. Tats the best way... Agree? PMR is in a month time.. Trial Exam is in 2 more weeks plus.. My feelings is all nervous.. I dunno how to go on.. Really wanna study..but when see the book...haiz..sienz.. After PMR i can throw my book...burn it.. haha.. Evil!! Then i can go out and have fun time with my frens.. WoooHoo... Cant Wait.... Yeah.. Well tats all for my blog this time.. See ya.. :) Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

2 comments:

Melvin said...

YO cousin, well dont worry, remeber, Love is a feeling,in reality, love mean a commitment both of that person...well, After PMR u should workharder and improve more, dont be like me >< i was regreat that i didnt do well,but i have wisdom ^^ at least i can do my study till final my final year now hehe..well after PMR is not the end of ur study, life is a study for u, it will non stop,In science fact say that if we stop study,we will become a stupid human like monkey haha...so keep up good work,bf doesnt really important,but best friend do ^_^,visit my blogs at www.melvinmark.blogspot.com..tag me ya haha

Karen said...

Thanks for the word cousin.. :)